kinda of a dumb question

Discuss kinda of a dumb question at the Bodybuilding Forum; Ok guys I know the general rule is 2 grams of protein per pound of lean mass......however is this pertaining ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Bodybuilding > Bodybuilding Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 07:28 AM

Default kinda of a dumb question

Ok guys I know the general rule is 2 grams of protein per pound of lean mass......however is this pertaining to a "natural person" since anabolics improve protein synthesis?......I know if your intake gets too high you start running into digestive problems.....so what is the best protein intake for overall results on a cycle ( test prop and NPP 100mgs each eod )
Old 09-24-2009, 04:41 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: kinda of a dumb question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunacy(SSB) View Post
Ok guys I know the general rule is 2 grams of protein per pound of lean mass......however is this pertaining to a "natural person" since anabolics improve protein synthesis?......I know if your intake gets too high you start running into digestive problems.....so what is the best protein intake for overall results on a cycle ( test prop and NPP 100mgs each eod )
2 grams per pound of lean mass+, goes for steroid users. For natural athletes the best protein intake is 1.14 grams per pound of lean mass.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:55 AM

Default Re: kinda of a dumb question

ok that make more sense....i didnt want to liquify a 2 pound protein bucket and take it intro...lol