Guys talk about Penis and ass???

Discuss Guys talk about Penis and ass??? at the General Discussion; Why do guys talk about taking it in the ass,cock .. Why do guys talk about sexual things with other ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Discussion > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Veteran Member

Default Guys talk about Penis and ass???

Why do guys talk about taking it in the ass,cock .. Why do guys talk about sexual things with other guys even if they are just joking ? My friend talks about this shit at work all the time. Sticking a thumb up guys asses,cock,balls at least 4 times/day ... I told him to stop and start talking about pussy for once .. I mean he is far from being gay and is just joking but i think he doesn't really hear what he is saying or really think about it because he has been joking about it so long .. I can understand friends messing around sometimes but damn this shit has to stop .. I've had very low sexdrives and very high sexdrives from using AAS and not once did i every want to talk about penis or hairy asses .. even joking about it .. Pussy is on my mind about 10hrs per day and the rest of the time it's either food,training or food .. BTW this test Suspension is really good stuff
Old 02-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Veteran Member

1 of 2 things is going on. 1. Manwhore has a man crush
2. Manwhore has a simple case of penis envy
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2006, 10:38 PM

LOL pull the old dude are u gay........no seriously man are u gay?.........OH well your still gay
Old 02-16-2006, 11:16 PM
Veteran Member

He's my best friend since we were 16 so i know he's not gay .. or is he/ no he isn't.. he's got the guys in work talking about this shit. I told them today .. look guys can we start talking more about pussy and less about hairy asses
Old 02-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Phreezer

Hmmm... It wouldn't bother guys who are SECURE in their sexuality... looks like maybe Manwhore is a bit sensitive to the topic of homosexuality??????

You know MW, they say that people are only uncomfortable around gay talk because they themselves are gay... Which leads me to my next question.. Has Thick been asking you to come over and help him change his "flat Tire" again?
Old 02-17-2006, 06:34 PM
Veteran Member

leave me out of it prick lmao. Or maybe i should tell your boyfriend gaycheckers that u are cheating on him bwahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezer
Hmmm... It wouldn't bother guys who are SECURE in their sexuality... looks like maybe Manwhore is a bit sensitive to the topic of homosexuality??????

You know MW, they say that people are only uncomfortable around gay talk because they themselves are gay... Which leads me to my next question.. Has Thick been asking you to come over and help him change his "flat Tire" again?
Old 02-17-2006, 07:58 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Phreezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thick
leave me out of it prick lmao. Or maybe i should tell your boyfriend gaycheckers that u are cheating on him bwahahahaha

hahahaha.. that fucker would probably come over just to try and make my life more miserable..

I could have banned that idiot a dozen times over and just haven't .. I'm not sure why I haven't yet... I know that when i do it.. it's going to be ugly
Old 02-17-2006, 10:50 PM
Veteran Member

lol i couldnt/cant believe he has lasted. I know he has pushed your buttons several times. Closet crush perhaps?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezer
hahahaha.. that fucker would probably come over just to try and make my life more miserable..

I could have banned that idiot a dozen times over and just haven't .. I'm not sure why I haven't yet... I know that when i do it.. it's going to be ugly
Old 02-17-2006, 11:37 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANWHORE
Why do guys talk about taking it in the ass,cock .. Why do guys talk about sexual things with other guys even if they are just joking ? My friend talks about this shit at work all the time. Sticking a thumb up guys asses,cock,balls at least 4 times/day ... I told him to stop and start talking about pussy for once .. I mean he is far from being gay and is just joking but i think he doesn't really hear what he is saying or really think about it because he has been joking about it so long .. I can understand friends messing around sometimes but damn this shit has to stop .. I've had very low sexdrives and very high sexdrives from using AAS and not once did i every want to talk about penis or hairy asses .. even joking about it .. Pussy is on my mind about 10hrs per day and the rest of the time it's either food,training or food .. BTW this test Suspension is really good stuff

i am proud to say that i never joke around about that shit. my girl live on the dorms (she's only 18 ) and she always complains about the dudes ther and how they always joke about sucking dick and fucking eachother. shit is weird here, me and my friends dont talk about that shit, the topic is always about pussy

Everything I write on this board is fiction for entertainment purposes.
Old 02-17-2006, 11:37 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thick
lol i couldnt/cant believe he has lasted. I know he has pushed your buttons several times. Closet crush perhaps?????

and dont even say what i know you are about to say....