My FARTS smell so damn TERRIBLE....

Discuss My FARTS smell so damn TERRIBLE.... at the General Discussion; My farts have smelled so damn terrible as of late its not even funny. I eat the 6 egg whites ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Discussion > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2004, 11:13 AM
Veteran Member

Default My FARTS smell so damn TERRIBLE....

My farts have smelled so damn terrible as of late its not even funny. I eat the 6 egg whites every morning out of the container.... i think its called something like Pepetti All Whites.... well my farts around now everyday come out reaaaaaaal warm and smelling like those damn eggs when they are cooking...

it got so bad last week that when my cubicle buddy (we have big cubicles but it doesnt matter, its potent) was out of town, my chair stunk so damn bad that I said screw this and had to change chairs.... I know for a fact when she got back yesterday and sat down she HAD to have been like, "oh my god what is going on, i think i'm going to die, what is this... serine gas from Iraq???" I know this because everytime i used to sit down it smelled like i was farting because the smell got so bad that i tried to smother it in my seat and i guess it got stuck in the foam cushion.... well yesterday I had the opportunity to get a nicer lombard chair so i took it.... well already today the same thing is happening... but when i let it go instead of trying to trap it into the seat, its so damn bad that i feel like the window washers outside can smell it.... those damn egg whites!

and on top of that, my boss must think i either never do work or just fuck around all the time, because i have to piss at least once or twice every hour and to get to the bathroom i have to pass her door..... my body is dying!

how are y'alls farts doin?
Old 05-18-2004, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Food
My farts have smelled so damn terrible as of late its not even funny. I eat the 6 egg whites every morning out of the container.... i think its called something like Pepetti All Whites.... well my farts around now everyday come out reaaaaaaal warm and smelling like those damn eggs when they are cooking...

it got so bad last week that when my cubicle buddy (we have big cubicles but it doesnt matter, its potent) was out of town, my chair stunk so damn bad that I said screw this and had to change chairs.... I know for a fact when she got back yesterday and sat down she HAD to have been like, "oh my god what is going on, i think i'm going to die, what is this... serine gas from Iraq???" I know this because everytime i used to sit down it smelled like i was farting because the smell got so bad that i tried to smother it in my seat and i guess it got stuck in the foam cushion.... well yesterday I had the opportunity to get a nicer lombard chair so i took it.... well already today the same thing is happening... but when i let it go instead of trying to trap it into the seat, its so damn bad that i feel like the window washers outside can smell it.... those damn egg whites!

and on top of that, my boss must think i either never do work or just fuck around all the time, because i have to piss at least once or twice every hour and to get to the bathroom i have to pass her door..... my body is dying!

how are y'alls farts doin?

LMAO

FINA
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2004, 11:17 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by finafreak
LMAO

FINA

i'm not even lying man.... i used to bend over and sniff my chair just to make sure.... and omg, i dont wish that upon anybody.....
Old 05-18-2004, 11:20 AM

Quote:
i'm not even lying man.... i used to bend over and sniff my chair just to make sure.... and omg, i dont wish that upon anybody.....

THE THINGS WE DO TO BE IN SHAPE FUKING UP BRAND NEW BOXERS,SMELLING LIKE SHIT ALL DAY.

FINA
Old 05-18-2004, 11:22 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
THE THINGS WE DO TO BE IN SHAPE FUKING UP BRAND NEW BOXERS,SMELLING LIKE SHIT ALL DAY.

FINA

aint that the truth.... i have a 25 minute ride to where i need to be for work and i had to pull over on the shoulder of I-95 this morning and take a leak.... at 630 in the morning.... that was my 4th piss of the day
Old 05-18-2004, 11:22 AM
Veteran Member

i feel you bro. my wife can't stand me sometimes. i take bean AND xtra strength simethicone (otc gas preventer) and i sitll wreak... lol... but when you're eating 300gm of protein ed, it's hard to avoid this problem. i guess it's all part of the game.
Old 05-18-2004, 11:24 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Bronson
i feel you bro. my wife can't stand me sometimes. i take bean AND xtra strength simethicone (otc gas preventer) and i sitll wreak... lol... but when you're eating 300gm of protein ed, it's hard to avoid this problem. i guess it's all part of the game.

and i'm at about 400 or more of protein ed...... those egg whites get me everytime.... and it smells JUST like when i was cooking them at 515 a.m.
Old 05-18-2004, 11:27 AM

Quote:
and i'm at about 400 or more of protein ed...... those egg whites get me everytime.... and it smells JUST like when i was cooking them at 515 a.m.

ONLY 6 EGG WHITES ROOKIE,.IVE BEEN EATING 10 EGG WHITES EVERY MORNING,.,AND FRESH OUT OF THE EGG SHELL SO I GUESS IM JUST A WALKING TIME BOMB..

FINA
Old 05-18-2004, 11:37 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
ONLY 6 EGG WHITES ROOKIE,.IVE BEEN EATING 10 EGG WHITES EVERY MORNING,.,AND FRESH OUT OF THE EGG SHELL SO I GUESS IM JUST A WALKING TIME BOMB..

FINA
[FONT=Arial]

well i could eat regular egg whites all day long.... but i'm eating it out of the box... TOTALLY different......... out of the box causes stinky farties
Old 05-18-2004, 11:44 AM

haha this thread is too funny

but i am on the same boat with you guys
i try to get at least 400 grams of protein a day....does a number on my stomach..i take 3-4 shits a day with the food i consume in a day

4-5 meals
3-4 shakes
1.5-2 gal water

my girl always tells me my life is lifting, eating, and shitting...poor girl