She should be removed from the gene pool

Discuss She should be removed from the gene pool at the General Discussion; I mean... .wow..... http://media.spikedhumor.com/24864/i...n_fox_news.wmv GS...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Discussion > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2006, 11:20 AM

Default She should be removed from the gene pool

I mean... .wow.....

http://media.spikedhumor.com/24864/i...n_fox_news.wmv

GS
Old 05-04-2006, 12:21 PM

Default Re: She should be removed from the gene pool

I loved it when he said, "You're obviously a nut"
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2006, 04:46 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to chris gordon

well damn....whats so bad is this crazy bitch actually thinks she is right....guess they missed the part in the Bible where it says "Judge Not lest ye be judged" God hates none of his children, not the gay ones, evil ones etc....he loves them all, he hates the sin....its really terrible that there are people out there with this mindset

my NEW email othala69@cyber-rights.net
Old 05-04-2006, 06:47 PM

Of course one of the most disturbing parts for me and my friends and those like us, is that people like us fight and die so people like her can spout off at the mouth [especially about us....].

GS

When someone upsets you remember that it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown and only 4 to extend your arm and bitchslap the motherfucker upside the head
Old 05-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Veteran Member

If there is a God, he should tell her to shut the fuck up and kill herself. If they showed up at a funeral I was attending, I would go to prison because I would walk across the street and grab one of them crazy fuckers and beat them into a fucking coma.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Veteran Member

Pretty much, Kayz. I'm with you on that. I bet you'd get away with it, though. Claim temporary insanity or some shit. You were overcome with grief and didn't know what was happening.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:57 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to chris gordon

you know Jesus message was one of love, and forgiveness, something this lady knows nothing about...you can tell she is basically a brain washed robot by her facial expressions
Old 05-05-2006, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris gordon
you know Jesus message was one of love, and forgiveness, something this lady knows nothing about...you can tell she is basically a brain washed robot by her facial expressions
What would be her response to John 8 I wonder?
Who was it that argued with God to save Soddom and Gomorrah (sp?)? Was it Abraham? He certainly did not rejoice that they recieved judgement. What really sucks about people like her is that they give all Christians a bad name and as soon as the topic gets brought up people think of lunatics like her.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:18 AM

Abraham asked God if he found 50 righteous men in SandG would he destroy the righteous with the wicked,,,God said if He found 50 righteous he would spare the cities,,,Then Abraham asked God if He found 40 righteous there would He destroy the righteous along with the wicked,,,The Lord again relented,,,Abraham got the Lord all the way down to 5 righteous as the limit for mercy,,,Yet when the Lord sent 2 angels to investigate They only found one righteous-Lot,,,So Lot and all of his family(wife and 2 daughters)were spared on the condition that when they leave not to look back,,,Lot's wife looked back and was turned into a pillar of salt,,,"mercy rejoices against judgment.",,,"He'll have no mercy to them that show no mercy.",,,"Father forgive them; for they know not what they do.",,,"His mercy endureth forever.",,,The only railing Jesus ever did was against the Pharisees,,,He called them Vipers, snakes and hypocrites,,,Being the Light of Life he had to reveal what was hidden from the sight of men,,,This too was mercy,,,But understand this there can be no mercy unless there is judgment first; else what is there to forgive???Let us all work out our own salvation with fear and trembling,,,One disciple asked Jesus about the Apostle John's fate,,,Jesus said, "What is that to thee? Follow thou me.",,,I can't be concerned with others judgment or faults until the Lord brings us together for that purpose,,,Look it's a brand new day let's rejoice and be glad in it,,,FF
Old 05-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly
Pretty much, Kayz. I'm with you on that. I bet you'd get away with it, though. Claim temporary insanity or some shit. You were overcome with grief and didn't know what was happening.
Yeah, after I did it, I'd start walking around in circles sucking my thumb and yelling "I'm a penguin, I'm a penguin......".