Arimidex Brand and Dividing Tablets

Discuss Arimidex Brand and Dividing Tablets at the Men's Health Forum; In a previous post Phil instructed that I should try .25mgs of Arimidex every 3 days. I have a few ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 11:25 PM

Default Arimidex Brand and Dividing Tablets

In a previous post Phil instructed that I should try .25mgs of Arimidex every 3 days. I have a few questions

1.) my pills are 1mg each so getting to .25mgs would entail dividing the tiny tablet into 4 pieces. How do people maintain uniform cutting sizes? When I use my pill cutter to divide the tablet in half, most the time one section is larger than the other.

2) I bought my Arimidex through a Canadian pharmacy. The brand is from India and the company Cipro. Does anyone know if this is a reputable brand?

Thanks,

Steel
Old 05-02-2008, 12:27 AM
Psychologist; Super Moderator

Default Re: Arimidex Brand and Dividing Tablets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Steel View Post
In a previous post Phil instructed that I should try .25mgs of Arimidex every 3 days. I have a few questions

1.) my pills are 1mg each so getting to .25mgs would entail dividing the tiny tablet into 4 pieces. How do people maintain uniform cutting sizes? When I use my pill cutter to divide the tablet in half, most the time one section is larger than the other.

2) I bought my Arimidex through a Canadian pharmacy. The brand is from India and the company Cipro. Does anyone know if this is a reputable brand?

Thanks,

Steel
Don't have any information about that specific company. Buy a pill splitter and you will not have a problem cutting. Keep all four pieces together so that you can average out the dose over the four doses.
Old 05-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Steel View Post

Thanks,

Steel
Company that advertises on this bb sells

LiquiDex
and
LiquiCia

I used both, they work.

To dispense LiquiDex I use small (3/10cc) insuline syringe with completely cut out needle.

AG-Guys & Affiliates :: Accessories :: LiquiDex
LiquiDex - Arimidex
30ml @ 1mg/ml
$60.00
.============================================
Cutting Arimidex pills is a hopeless exercise.
At least follow HeadDoc advice, cut one pill as best as you can, use it, then go on cutting next pill. At least on average your dose will be even.
Pill cutter did not work for me.
Semi-hard rubbery supporting surface, sharp straight short knife, supported steady hand, help

Last edited by JanSz; 05-02-2008 at 01:11 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:18 PM