Axiron 2 months

Discuss Axiron 2 months at the Men's Health Forum; Thought I would post this since I don't see many using AXIRON. This is the trandermal T application you put ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Banned

Default Axiron 2 months

Thought I would post this since I don't see many using AXIRON. This is the trandermal T application you put on your under arms. Been on it two month last Blood Test for T was 853. This is using two applications under each arm. My highest on Androgel 10g was 454. Free and Bio available were also very good.This stuff is worth a try and believe me a lot easier to put on than the gels.
Also no smell like Testim, which my wife made fun of me when I applied it, she said I smellled like an old lady. $25.00 a month for one year not too bad, and you don't have to go through your insurance company for that price. Get off the gels and try this stuff.
One Con is my Estradiol is high but I suspect was high on the gels also, but my endo gave me an AI, so hopefully that will get it down.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Axiron 2 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfarns01 View Post
$25.00 a month for one year not too bad, and you don't have to go through your insurance company for that price.
When you say $25/month, is that the actual retail price or the price you pay with your insurance?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2012, 05:56 PM

Will you have to take the AI forever now or only for a while? Did you endo say anything about this?

Axiron looks interesting but it doesn't seem to be available outside the US this sucks.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beav7 View Post
Will you have to take the AI forever now or only for a while? Did you endo say anything about this?

Axiron looks interesting but it doesn't seem to be available outside the US this sucks.
It also dos not sem to be $25/month. Made some calls, more like $300/month?
Old 05-02-2012, 07:40 AM

Its $25/mo with most insurances.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:03 AM
Banned

If you get the coupon from your doctor it is $25.00 per month, and once again since my insurance company does not cover this drug. It is still $25.00 per month with the coupon. I get two bottles per month.

Not sure about using the AI, I am assuming it will be a lifelong thing to help keep a balance.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:25 PM

Quote:
If you get the coupon from your doctor it is $25.00 per month, and once again since my insurance company does not cover this drug. It is still $25.00 per month with the coupon. I get two bottles per month.

Not sure about using the AI, I am assuming it will be a lifelong thing to help keep a balance.
May I ask what coupon you are referring to?
Old 05-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Banned

Jayo, actually it is a Axiron Co-Pay Card which guarantees you to pay no more than $25.00 per month for one year regardless of your insurance.

Low Testosterone Information - AXIRON (testosterone) topical solution
Old 05-02-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Jayo, actually it is a Axiron Co-Pay Card which guarantees you to pay no more than $25.00 per month for one year regardless of your insurance.

Low Testosterone Information - AXIRON (testosterone) topical solution
Much appreciated
Old 05-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayo View Post
It also dos not sem to be $25/month. Made some calls, more like $300/month?
If the prescription is written rigtht one can go up to 120 mgs on it and have 2 year supply for still $25 a month.
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.