Best HCG Injection site?

Discuss Best HCG Injection site? at the Men's Health Forum; Could anyone ID the best location for injecting HCG ? I have the dosage and timing, but I'm not sure ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2006, 05:37 PM

Default Best HCG Injection site?

Could anyone ID the best location for injecting HCG? I have the dosage and timing, but I'm not sure where in the gut to do the SubQ injection.

Thx.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:50 PM

Somewhere not in the belly button - go a few inches either side, rotate sides and move 1/2 inch each time for each side.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2006, 09:20 PM
Veteran Member

I do mine IM in my 12" biceps
Old 03-03-2006, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANWHORE
I do mine IM in my 12" biceps
The only thing I have that's 12" isn't my biceps, of course I need to be aroused or it's only 10.5" ;-)

Why IM, not SubQ? I thought SUBQ was the "right" way as per SWALE?
Old 03-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caos
The only thing I have that's 12" isn't my biceps, of course I need to be aroused or it's only 10.5" ;-)

Try it both ways I do mine in my thy using a 27g 1ml x 1/2" lg. needle. I also do my T shot with this size needle. I just did my last 2 shots of HCG in my belly and don't like the way it takes so long to feel it.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caos

I don't know,maybe that's how he does it .. I don't like Sub-Q for anything anymore. I get bumps sometimes and don't like it .. Besides the pack insert says IM use only so what the hell .. I know it goes either way and maybe one is better not sure
Old 03-04-2006, 02:12 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANWHORE
I get bumps sometimes and don't like it ..
I had a bump recently. First time it ever happened. Must have been because I shot into very thin skin, and maybe went between the fat layer and muscle. I don't have any problems when shooting into slightly more fattier skin. SubQ is very convenient, especially when you have to shoot HCG every day.
Old 03-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cc
I had a bump recently. First time it ever happened. Must have been because I shot into very thin skin, and maybe went between the fat layer and muscle. I don't have any problems when shooting into slightly more fattier skin. SubQ is very convenient, especially when you have to shoot HCG every day.
see i only use 5 days/week so i don't mind IM .. Maybe if ED,i would go sub-q
Old 03-06-2006, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmgamer18
Try it both ways I do mine in my thy using a 27g 1ml x 1/2" lg. needle. I also do my T shot with this size needle. I just did my last 2 shots of HCG in my belly and don't like the way it takes so long to feel it.
Phil-

You're saying you can "feel" HCG take effect? I wish I could. Never notice one way or the other.

If IM is supposed to be a way to SLOW absorption, I wonder why SubQ makes you "feel" differently after a greater delay.
Old 03-06-2006, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICK
HGH in a 1 inch perimeter around navel subQ. Be patient, Hgh is a "slow creeper". It really takes a good 6 months to see great results. How many iu's are you using? When I first started using it, I noticed very small decreases in bodyfat up until about 6 months and all of sudden dropped 2% in only 10 weeks. I was only using 2-3 iu's per day....5 on, 2 off. So once again, be patient. It is worth it.
The thread's about HCG, but your talking about HGH. I'd have guessed it's a typo, except your dosing and BF% indicates you really mean HGH. Isn't HGH also okay in a 6" from the naval area?