Clomid and sex drive

Discuss Clomid and sex drive at the Men's Health Forum; Hi gents, Why is it every time I get on Clomid I lose 100% of my sex drive? I was ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2004, 11:19 AM
KTCKSports

Default Clomid and sex drive

Hi gents,

Why is it every time I get on Clomid I lose 100% of my sex drive? I was fine two days ago before getting on it, and now no sex drive whatsoever. I do now have some HCG and Proviron I am currently using.

I just was curious as to what your sex drive was during your recovery period when Clomid is introduced?

thanks!
K-
Old 06-11-2004, 12:24 PM
Veteran Member

Really... well THAT's no good. Never heard anyone complain before, and one guy said it makes you shoot loads like Peter North.

Bump for info

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTCKSports
Hi gents,

Why is it every time I get on Clomid I lose 100% of my sex drive? I was fine two days ago before getting on it, and now no sex drive whatsoever. I do now have some HCG and Proviron I am currently using.

I just was curious as to what your sex drive was during your recovery period when Clomid is introduced?

thanks!
K-
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2004, 09:00 PM
KTCKSports

I don't get it. I will just consume all of my Clomid like necessary along with the Nolva, Provirion and HCG. Hopefully I will be back in two weeks.

Any info would be appreciated.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:15 AM

I've read many times over that HCG hinders recovery if taking along with clomid. If it's being used post cycle, it should be from time of last injection to time you start clomid and that's it.

When I cycled last year and used it this way, I was a raging horny bastard and did shoot loads like you wouldn't believe. Nearly drowned my girl...
Old 06-12-2004, 09:28 AM

[QUOTE=supirman]I've read many times over that HCG hinders recovery if taking along with clomid. If it's being used post cycle, it should be from time of last injection to time you start clomid and that's it.

When I cycled last year and used it this way, I was a raging horny bastard and did shoot loads like you wouldn't believe. Nearly drowned my girl...[/QUOTE

bro do not feel bad i know many top bodybuilders who compete at professional levels as well as amature levels that take clomid and it makes them cry like a bitch when watching movies. i wish i knew why. but it must havwe something to do with thge estrogen in your system,. for some reason clomid makes people extremely emotional like woman. i know many bros that this has happened to. somje say its the best and it doesnt bother them , others cry seeing a fucking hertz commercial..lol.....dont worry your not alone....try taking nolva with the clomid or hcg this may change the sex drive. i know if you take proviron with it it def will enhance your sexdrive so will hcg.. so give it a try and good luck.....strength
Old 06-12-2004, 09:55 AM

This is Clomid 101,,,Clomid has estrogenic properties,,,It binds to the er,,,Some guys get moody,,,and you apparently lose your sex drive,,,Try Nolva though it also has E properties,,,Arimidex or femara might be better for you,,,VDC
Old 06-12-2004, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDC
This is Clomid 101,,,Clomid has estrogenic properties,,,It binds to the er,,,Some guys get moody,,,and you apparently lose your sex drive,,,Try Nolva though it also has E properties,,,Arimidex or femara might be better for you,,,VDC
LISTEN TO VDC. HE IS A GOD HERE...NICE TO SEE YOU ARE BACK BRO, NEVER REALLY HAD A CHANCE TO CHAT WITH YOU BUT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME SOME VERY VALUABLE INFO SO FOR THAT I AM GRATEFUL...ALWAYS LISTEN TO VDC..HI IS THE GOD OF MESSO
Old 06-12-2004, 10:43 AM
KTCKSports

Good advice gents. I will continue to use Nolva, HCG and Provirion for the time being. Since I have some Clomid left, I will use that up as well.

I've heard many arguments the Nolvadex is better for recovery then Clomid. This reason is why I stocked up on it before. Any inputs on Nolva vs Clomid would be great.
Old 06-14-2004, 02:09 AM

I'm in the same boat, recovering from cycle, taking Clomid and have gone from a very high sex drive to NOTHING now. I mean not even looking at tits and ass on the street and I used to catch myself looking at old women occasionally when I was on. And OF COURSE, as always, I get a new girlfriend just as I am ending my cycle. I hope she loves me for my mind....

I'm tempted to take HCG, but won't that cause inhibition?
Old 06-15-2004, 10:28 PM

Here's something Swale posted and one from Einstein,,,Please Strength glorify God, not me,,,I wouldn't be here and know what I do without Him,,,VDC

Your own humble SWALE was the very first to recognize that HCG
stimulates the production of all three hormonal pathways which use CHOL
as starting point (mineralcorticoids, glucocorticoids and sex hormones)
in ways beneficial to HPTA suppressed males. That is because its analog,
LH, stimulates the P450SCC enzyme, which converts CHOL to pregnenolone,
then onto the others. In HPTA suppressed males--and ALL who supplement
testosterone are suppressed to some extent--this tends to restore a more
healthful balance within, and across, these pathways.

Nearly everyone who adds my HCG protocol to their TRT reports back they
feel MUCH better on it. That is, in and of itself, a good thing. The only
complaint so far? they aren't able to get as much work done because they
are then spending so much time exercising their libido.

We are finding more and more tissues where LH is active. I just do not
like the idea of living long term with reduced LH, and HCG helps this.

There just seems to be something very, very special about enhancing
endogenous T production in HPTA-suppressed males, on a regular basis.
This was written by Swale I do not claim to have written this ENDRO.

**Every cycle should use at least include 0.25mg/day of adex and 10mg/day of nolva....ALL the way through, including pct, with the exception that nolva gets bumped to 20mg/day and clomid is added. An AI during a cycle as well as pct serves many purposes (controlling estrogen, increasing IGF-1, reducing SHBG, and expediting HPTA recovery).,,,This suggestion comes from a post by Einstein on Meso's General Discusion Forum,,,As soon as we can afford it The Record Shop will stock Arimidex,,,