ERASE - Androsta 3,5 diene 7, 17 dione 25mg

Discuss ERASE - Androsta 3,5 diene 7, 17 dione 25mg at the Men's Health Forum; Anyone tried this. I ordered some recently and I am going to incorporate it into my new starting workout regimen. ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Veteran Member

Default ERASE - Androsta 3,5 diene 7, 17 dione 25mg

Anyone tried this. I ordered some recently and I am going to incorporate it into my new starting workout regimen. Its pretty much a highly though of OTC supplement type anti-estrogen or AI, which is thought of as a solid over the counter form of PCT or estrogen control.

All the talk of hormones and receptors, and I have often wondered myself how hormones work in the body in the real action with regard to COMPETITION at the point of the receptor. Can estrogens interact with androgen receptors, and visa-versa. As I have suspected in the past that estrogens can interact with androgen receptors if not directly, but simply by competition in proximity of numbers. I always find in funny how the OTC estrogen mitgators always look like androgens in their names...? Clearly, at least by name, it looks like this is more of a SERM than an AI. So I may have misled earlier. I really dont know how the market is intended to perceive it. I guess as a SERM now thinking about it. Clearly SERMS are noted for BOTH their agonizing, as well as ANT-Agonizing effects at the point of the receptor. And all having different profiles of activity that are not well documented. So I wonder how these type really stack up in effect? Which areas of the body are they touted as having an effect? IF at all? Perhaps they are nothing more than designer androgenic steroids that simply BRIDGE the end of a cycle as another steroid added at the end? I have often stated that I feel like the value of PCT is not as commonly thought, and that it is more of a receptor site type RESET, or CLARIFICAITON of homone activity by PREDOMINATING POPULATION of hormones currently interacting. I wonder is this just a highly androgenic hormone that can successfully achieve this in action? It seems like the last one of these I tried was back in 2007 and it was similar in the amount dosed. I think it was called NOLVOTEST and since disappeared from the market. I never really noted anything from it, but I did not take it religiously, and I was not all that out of shapt (FAT) at the time. Seems like I just wanted to taste the flavor as it was too expensive to really pusue long term... It also had a chemical structural name similar to the andro type prohormones. Nothing extraoridinary really reported on that one, so what about this? In fact I need to research as this one just may be touted as a "suicide type" AI? Yet by name it would appear to act on a receptor level. Research now.as I gobble... LOL
Disclaimer: My thoughts are fictional ramblings only. The pupose of my participation here is to stimulate fuel for thought. EVERYONE should take everything here will a large grain of salt. Use this information for your own furthe reseach ONLY.

The Wopper Popper
Old 07-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: ERASE - Androsta 3,5 diene 7, 17 dione 25mg

Erase – The most potent synthetic AI

Not sure what there is to this. Not even so sure its not some form of Keto-dhea converted or slightly changed I am speculating. Perhaps its what DHEA was when it first came out. Which would not be good as that shit was harshly androgenic...!! But the one constant appears to be that it gets very high ratings in the BB community... So we will see..
Sponsored Links