How do you organize your vitamins and pills?

Discuss How do you organize your vitamins and pills? at the Men's Health Forum; I've gotten to the point where I am taking so many vitamins and pills that I keep looking for newer ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2007, 01:56 PM

Default How do you organize your vitamins and pills?

I've gotten to the point where I am taking so many vitamins and pills that I keep looking for newer ways to organize my meds so I am not constantly rummaging through my vitamin drawer.

Right now I use a 28-day pill organizer that I bought at the Container Store, but today, I knocked it over and all my pills spilled everywhere. It really sucks because now I have to separate all the rug hair from my pills. This defeats the purpose of organizing my pills in the first place.

The one I use now looks like the one on this link.

Amazon.com: MEDIPLANNER II: Health & Personal Care Amazon.com: MEDIPLANNER II: Health & Personal Care

But now I'm looking to buy something a little more secure not to mention a little more discrete and travel-friendly. I'm thinking of buying this one.

The Insulin Case Shop - Detail

What do you guys use?
Old 10-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: How do you organize your vitamins and pills?

I use the a drawer in my desk. Cant find shit. It has three compartments tho.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Veteran Member

I use the one that has morning, noon, dinner and night. The case fits into a holder that holds 7 of them that have a lid in each on do Mon. I take this one out of the holder you can spill them there is a lind on each one. Here is a link to it.
Amazon.com: Medi-Chest - Pill Organizer Dispenser Planner by Apex Healthcare Products: Health & Personal Care Amazon.com: Medi-Chest - Pill Organizer Dispenser Planner by Apex Healthcare Products: Health & Personal Care
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skeptic View Post
I've gotten to the point where I am taking so many vitamins and pills that I keep looking for newer ways to organize my meds so I am not constantly rummaging through my vitamin drawer.

Right now I use a 28-day pill organizer that I bought at the Container Store, but today, I knocked it over and all my pills spilled everywhere. It really sucks because now I have to separate all the rug hair from my pills. This defeats the purpose of organizing my pills in the first place.

Amazon.com: MEDIPLANNER II: Health & Personal Care

But now I'm looking to buy something a little more secure not to mention a little more discrete and travel-friendly. I'm thinking of buying this one.

What do you guys use?
Old 10-11-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skeptic View Post

Amazon.com: MEDIPLANNER II: Health & Personal Care

What do you guys use?
thanks for the link - that thing is a beast!