how fast do u feel results from testim

Discuss how fast do u feel results from testim at the Men's Health Forum; how long till you feel some results from testim...dr. told me as fast as second day i amy feel like ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2005, 05:35 PM

Default how fast do u feel results from testim

how long till you feel some results from testim...dr. told me as fast as second day i amy feel like the fog starting to lift.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Veteran Member

You do feel a lift at first then your testis will stop making the T they were because you doing Testim and your levels will come down. You will feel like it stopped working but what happened is this. Say you T levels were 400 befoe going on Testim and you started doing 5 grams of one tube. Your levels will go up over the 400 but soon your brain will check to see if your levels are low and see the high T. Your brain will stop sending the messages to your testis to make T. And it will take some time for your levels to come up higher so you will feel good again. It all takes time you need to be test in 4 weeks to be sure you skin is getting a good amount of T. from the Testim some men don't get enough and have to try more Testim. When you get your levels up the next step is you body will start to repair the damage done by having low T so little by little you will start feeling better is all takes time.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2005, 08:58 PM

what do you mean by the body will repai the damage done by low T? What will it repair? thx
Old 12-23-2005, 02:02 PM
Veteran Member

Whey you suffer low T your body takes on damage joint and muscle pain fatigue feels of depression low libido and so on. Getting your T levels up starts to undo the damage.
Old 12-24-2005, 11:25 AM

i felt good first two days of testim,,now today feel anxiety . not sure i want to apply gel today? what do u think? thx
Old 12-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres
i felt good first two days of testim,,now today feel anxiety . not sure i want to apply gel today? what do u think? thx
Stay with it this will go away as you level off that feeling can be your levels going up some say it feel like a high. If it gets real bad then call your DR. You will have some ups and down when going on TRT and they go away in no time. If you stop you can end up feeling worse.
Old 12-24-2005, 12:18 PM

i put it on about 1/2 hour ago...today i am very red in face and on chest.
u think that redness will go away?

Last edited by tres; 12-24-2005 at 12:33 PM.
Old 12-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Veteran Member

Yes it is your levels comming up. And when you level off you will not have this. Did the Dr. check your E2 Estradiol.
Old 12-24-2005, 04:10 PM

he checked it last year when i was on prop. and it was fine.
this time he wants to wait a few weeks of gels first.
would it hurt to take some dim?
Old 12-24-2005, 05:11 PM
Veteran Member

No I don't feel is would but if you lose your libido and morning wood stop taking the DIM.