i read normal testicle size is the size of a small egg....

Discuss i read normal testicle size is the size of a small egg.... at the Men's Health Forum; lol i know i was joking. im glad trhat piss ant is gone. good riddance....

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2010, 02:06 PM

Default Re: i read normal testicle size is the size of a small egg....

lol i know i was joking. im glad trhat piss ant is gone. good riddance.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by musulman View Post

Keep tweaking youre regime adding arimidex and watching estradiol, keep having blood tests,
Oh no!! He was banned??? I think he was a bit of a nutjob, but at the same time, I think he had some very valid points. Especially in regards to people jumping on TRT too fast and worshiping testosterone like it's the magic solution to every problem in life.

I also agree with his above statement that TRT is like a non stop process of finetuning estrogen, hcg dose, serum levels, libido, and non stop blood tests, and phone calls to doctors, and stressing over your health and libido and well being.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bax View Post
hahaha yes this is bittersweet...It seems we have seen the end of poor musclehead.... I think we should start a petition to get hime back. THis forum simply isnt as much fun without him Its only been an hour and I miss him.
I think there should be open debate allowed on the forum. Don't know why he was banned.

I'd hate to see this place turn into the miceler forum where everyone with a different opinion from the great grand pumba gets banned.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler81 View Post
I think there should be open debate allowed on the forum. Don't know why he was banned.

I'd hate to see this place turn into the miceler forum where everyone with a different opinion from the great grand pumba gets banned.
He probably just got a temp. ban for being a retard.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Oh no!! He was banned??? I think he was a bit of a nutjob, but at the same time, I think he had some very valid points. Especially in regards to people jumping on TRT too fast and worshiping testosterone like it's the magic solution to every problem in life.

I also agree with his above statement that TRT is like a non stop process of finetuning estrogen, hcg dose, serum levels, libido, and non stop blood tests, and phone calls to doctors, and stressing over your health and libido and well being.
yes he did have some valid points, however the way he portrayed them was often arrogant and mocking like he was above everyone else. Ill say it again thouhg, I feel people on these forums are in the minority with all their problems on Trt, etc. I also feel it isnt perfect by any means and wish I didnt have to be on it as well. But like I said above, for the majority of people it works fine and none of them have a need to seek out these forums. I think musullman totally misses the point in this regard and all i was saying is he isnt "natural" at all. Like I said, him taking herbs forcing his body to produce testosterone is no more natural than whatever else he thinks others do for restarts,etc. Just my 2 cents...
Old 10-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

oh idk what got him banned exactly, but i have a feeling that his psychotic stalking and repeated implied threats of raping other Meso members, along with his gratuitous attacks on US Armed Forces and his benighted attacks on women's rights n gratuitous spamming of pagan witchcraft on a science-based board all finally added up.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musulman View Post
"'men have become, insecure, weak, obsessive just like women"

Thats a generalisation. the generalisation of men would be strong, confident and secure.

This is how it is in most cases.

Jeton,
Your american soldeirs are too soft and weak to do anything. Thats why they a holed by the vietnamese, thats why they getting a holed by the stanis. american solders come from a population that is living comfortable, soft and weak hence they are weak themselves when comparing them to other soldiers. For example the Ghurkas would chop up any american and any warrior from that region would be tougher than an american..

Its like any civillisation, when become rich and powerful they grow soft and complacent and weak, hence they were conquered by barbarians, during the days of the wild west american people were like what stanis are now, they were tough and strong. Now men are women and women are men.

You americans aint gonna do shit, despite what you think, you aint got the balls - which is a necessary ingredient. You aint even men no longer.

This was the bale of hay that broke the Afghani camel's back.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Doctor of Medicine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeton View Post
oh idk what got him banned exactly, but i have a feeling that his psychotic stalking and repeated implied threats of raping other Meso members, along with his gratuitous attacks on US Armed Forces and his benighted attacks on women's rights n gratuitous spamming of pagan witchcraft on a science-based board all finally added up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by someanddone View Post
This was the bale of hay that broke the Afghani camel's back.

If ANYONE senses the return of musulman under another alias, PM a mod immediately. "IT" IS GONE!!!

Email for free copy (pdf), "Anabolic Steroids - A Question of Muscle: Human Subject Abuses in Anabolic Steroid Research."

Email - [email protected]
Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/michaelscally
Blog - http://michaelscally.blogspot.com/
FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000559797692
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)/ Androgen Induced Hypogonadism (AIH) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/609337655745437/
Old 10-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Scally MD View Post
If ANYONE senses the return of musulman under another alias, PM a mod immediately. "IT" IS GONE!!!
Old 10-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeton View Post
US armed forces? womens rights? pagan witchcraft?

I must not be reading the proper threads because i havent seen any of this.
Closed Thread