It has been about two years, but I used to visit this forum quite often.
I have been on TRT
for about 5 years after I feel ill for no apparent reason. A Dr. finally diagnosed me with hemochromatosis and put me on TRT
since me T was falling. Later I was told by a researcher, who seemed brilliant, that I probably didn't have hemochromatosis but rather some kind of autoimmune disease. Unfortunately, some problems arose in life and now I am broke and I haven't been able to go back.
In any case, my symptoms have largely been the following:
1) no libido
(90% of the time). I have done everything on this subject including T, HCG
. Unfortunately, there is no rhyme or reason as to why it comes and goes.
2) fatigue and foggy brain: fairly chronic, but it sometimes subsides.
3) weakness across body and pain in calves
4) Terrible eczema across back, face legs, everywhere. I have never had this problem before.
5) Hepatitis B positive despite a previous vaccination!
6) Uneven personality. I feel like a dead man walking and joy is often gone from my life.
7) Very hot body to the touch. My skin often feels like its on fire. Other times its freezing.
8) Difficult to lose weight even when T level is high normal
Recently, because I always feel so hot (don't think its hot flashes with 1mg Arimidex
4x week and only 100mg T/week) I started to take my temperature with a thermometer. I was shocked that my temperature in the morning was 95.8! On other days it will be 96.1. Through the day it will rise to about 97.1 on a good day. Other days it will rise to only 96.8.
I had some tests:
TSH 1.271 uiU/ML range: .35-5.5
T4 7.6 ug/dl 4.5-12.0 T3
Uptake 34% range: 24-39
Free Thyroxine Index: 2.6 range 1.2-4.9
Any ideas on what to do?