nebido : good HRT

Discuss nebido : good HRT at the Men's Health Forum; my doctor put me on nebido (long acting test undecanoate), it's work better for me, i feel more energy than ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2007, 02:13 AM

Default nebido : good HRT

my doctor put me on nebido (long acting test undecanoate), it's work better for me, i feel more energy than test gel or androgel...more stronger at the gym too.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:06 AM

Default Re: nebido : good HRT

I've made a few threads on using test undecanoate before (nebido) but they've always been shot down.

Where it goes wrong is that doctors try and do a one shot every 3month kind of thing, and I can see where the problems arise there.

However, I think if u used a lower dose and shot once a week, or once a fortnight, u would achieve almost "perfect" stable test levels, and less DHT and E2 conversion as well.

For those of u not familiar with Nebido, it is test undecanoate which is an extremely long estered testosterone...I think the half life is around 16 days or so. I did some calculations with it, and shooting once a week would give u perfectly stable levels....

I remember pmgamer isn't a fan from what some other people on another forum reported about Nebido, but I wonder if they were doing weekly shots and not once every few months...

According to the calculations, u could even go longer than a week without shooting and keep relatively stable levels...I'm sure u guys can do the maths yourselves or go to roidcalc.com and to it.

Nebido is sold under a different name in Australia and probably a few other countries, for those of u who are going to do some research on it...

Please keep us updated on your nebido experience david!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2007, 05:26 AM

I would try 200mg every 2 weeks, people who complained were using like 1000mg every few months.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeso
I've made a few threads on using test undecanoate before (nebido) but they've always been shot down.

Where it goes wrong is that doctors try and do a one shot every 3month kind of thing, and I can see where the problems arise there.

However, I think if u used a lower dose and shot once a week, or once a fortnight, u would achieve almost "perfect" stable test levels, and less DHT and E2 conversion as well.

For those of u not familiar with Nebido, it is test undecanoate which is an extremely long estered testosterone...I think the half life is around 16 days or so. I did some calculations with it, and shooting once a week would give u perfectly stable levels....

I remember pmgamer isn't a fan from what some other people on another forum reported about Nebido, but I wonder if they were doing weekly shots and not once every few months...

According to the calculations, u could even go longer than a week without shooting and keep relatively stable levels...I'm sure u guys can do the maths yourselves or go to roidcalc.com and to it.

Nebido is sold under a different name in Australia and probably a few other countries, for those of u who are going to do some research on it...

Please keep us updated on your nebido experience david!

I'm not sure that nebido have a second life of 16 days, because this is my 25 day of this stuff and I feel great... Not so much estradiol or dht. May be every three month is to far but I try 1000 mg every six week. Sorry I feel better than test gel... more energy and power in the gym. May be marianco have some answer about that ?
Old 02-06-2007, 02:18 PM

Is nebido available in the US now?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:17 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vforcer2
Is nebido available in the US now?
No and from what I hear in the UK it's not doing good a lot of men tried it and went back to tesogel.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmgamer18
No and from what I hear in the UK it's not doing good a lot of men tried it and went back to tesogel.

Pmgamer, you need to try before you did that. I take HRT since 10 year's and the last 3 year's I take gel. Gel is not so bad because I feel well, but when I change with nebido I see a big difference : more energy, more production of brain dopamine, and well being
I think that I have better penetration of testosterone in my nervous system than gel, I don't know why.
I have no more estradiol than gel, less DHT. My physician give me before enanthate but I feel bloated, mood swing...
My preference is nebido> testo gel> test cypionate
Old 02-08-2007, 01:10 AM

David, please continue to post reports on how your nebido treatment goes over the next 6weeks+

thanks
Old 02-08-2007, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeso
David, please continue to post reports on how your nebido treatment goes over the next 6weeks+

thanks

OK , iI do a blood test too about total, free testo, estradiol and SHBG, what the best time after nebido : 4 or 6 weeks ?
Old 02-08-2007, 02:32 AM

Aging Male. 2006 Dec;9(4):221-7.Click here to read Links
Clinical experience with the new long-acting injectable testosterone undecanoate. Report on the educational symposium on the occasion of the 5th World Congress on the Aging Male, 9-12 February 2006, Salzburg, Austria.

* Morales A,
* Nieschlag E,
* Schubert M,
* Yassin AA,
* Zitzmann M,
* Oettel M.

Centre for Urological Research, Queen's University, Kingston, Canada.

This symposium report summarizes first extensive clinical findings with injectable testosterone undecanoate (Nebido) in hypogonadal patients showing clinical symptoms of androgen deficiency with or without erectile dysfunction (ED). This new testosterone formulation (1000 mg testosterone undecanoate in 4 ml castor oil) possesses nearly ideal long-term kinetics, i.e. sustained close mimicking of eugonadal testosterone serum levels without supra- or sub-physiological serum concentrations. The generally accepted administration scheme recommends the second injection 6 weeks after the first one followed by further injections every 12 weeks. Applying this regimen, administration intervals are drastically reduced in comparison to conventional i.m. testosterone preparations (e.g. about 16 injections of testosterone enanthate vs. 4-5 injections of testosterone undecanoate per year). Depending on the testosterone serum levels, individualized therapy is possible by shortening (every 10 weeks) or prolonging (every 14 weeks) the injection intervals. In hypogonadal patients with ED 58% respond to testosterone undecanoate alone. Best results are seen in diabetic hypogonadal patients. The regimen of injectable testosterone undecanoate administration ideally fits recommendations regarding pharmacokinetics, efficacy and safety monitoring.