Night sweats from HCG or testosterone?

Discuss Night sweats from HCG or testosterone? at the Men's Health Forum; For the last few months I have been doing small, daily shots of testosterone cyp in my thigh, as well ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2007, 12:19 PM

Default Night sweats from HCG or testosterone?

For the last few months I have been doing small, daily shots of testosterone cyp in my thigh, as well as 250 IU of HCG in my thigh every three days. Its a lot of poking, but so far the regimen seems to be better than the topicals, because my DHT is normal. However, for the last month or so, I have woken up every morning with a soaked upper T-shirt, as I seem to sweating a lot at night. My doctor and I have ruled out the possibility of this being caused by HIV or other STDs.

Does anyone know if HCG (or injectible T) can cause night sweats in some persons, and if so, what does that mean?
Old 08-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Night sweats from HCG or testosterone?

As you get leved off on your TRT your going to convert some of the HCG and Testosterone into Estradiol "E2" so now your most likely to high. With this going up you can lose your morning wood and get ED as it gets to high. Night sweats and sore and hard nipples are a sine your going hgh. So do get this tested every time you test your T levels. You have many ways you can treat this the best is Arimidex it comes in 1mg. pills and we do 1/4 of a pill every 3 days to keep it down. I use a pill cutter to cut the small pills in half the a razor blaide single edge to cut into 1/4's.

Or you can by OTC Indolplex/DIM there are a lot of DIM's out there most are junk so I use this brand it works.
http://www.ritecare.com/prodsheets/PHY-15336.html
If you use this please do a test on your Estradiol first because if you drive it down to low it's just as bad as to high. Take one table at dinner time in about a week you should get some morning wood or night time wood so strong it will wake you up. This means your Estradiol is at the best level. keep taking it but if your wood stops this means your going down to low. So stop the Indolplex/DIM until the wood comes back that day go back on the Indolplex/DIM but cut the tablet in half. Keep doing this until your find the right does. I did good on one half a tab for a long time. So I use my wood as a gauge to tell how good I am keeping my Estradiol and blood work.

The above works for doing arimidex also if your wood stops stop the arimidex until it comes back that days go back on the Arimidex but do it 1/4 of a pill or .25mgs every 4 days. And keep adjusting until you find the right does.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2007, 09:22 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drp90210
For the last few months I have been doing small, daily shots of testosterone cyp in my thigh, as well as 250 IU of HCG in my thigh every three days. Its a lot of poking, but so far the regimen seems to be better than the topicals, because my DHT is normal. However, for the last month or so, I have woken up every morning with a soaked upper T-shirt, as I seem to sweating a lot at night. My doctor and I have ruled out the possibility of this being caused by HIV or other STDs.

Does anyone know if HCG (or injectible T) can cause night sweats in some persons, and if so, what does that mean?
You have got good answer from Phil on Arimidex.

About testosterone and hcg shots.

Your goal is to get
FreeT~250 on a chart used by dr Shippen, I posted it here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-...april13-2.html

For both T&hcg I use E3D, every three days, routine, both shots on the same day.
Both shots subQ around navel.
I use the smallest available needle:
http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant....Category_Code=
BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b Price: $25.95

this one is also same size:

http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant....Category_Code=
Easy Touch U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16 inch Short Needle 100/Box Sale Price: $13.99
Old 08-18-2007, 04:30 AM
Veteran Member

Either your E2 is too high or your progesterone is too high.