Ravenous shortly after eating, most of the time, and around 1:00 A.M.

Discuss Ravenous shortly after eating, most of the time, and around 1:00 A.M. at the Men's Health Forum; Originally Posted by Tyler81 LOL dude... You DO have a personality!!!!!!! Who said I didn't???...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Ravenous shortly after eating, most of the time, and around 1:00 A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler81 View Post
LOL dude...

You DO have a personality!!!!!!!
Who said I didn't???
Old 05-26-2010, 10:50 AM

Default Re: Ravenous shortly after eating, most of the time, and around 1:00 A.M.

LMAO. Matt, you have to admit it. That was pretty damn funny. haha
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Veteran Member

Send a message via MSN to m_ob Send a message via Yahoo to m_ob

I'm 16, and yeah..I've thought of this, but it just doesn't seem natural to be hungry after eating say an 8 oz steak 2 red potatoes a glass of milk and buttered bread..
Old 05-26-2010, 11:35 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUzachg View Post
LMAO. Matt, you have to admit it. That was pretty damn funny. haha
I didn't say it wasn't funny lol. Just less of a BBC blow up with a little more of a realistic twist.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubbieBlue View Post
Ok. I am doing this assuming you are up and about around 9 this summer.

Breakfast:
9 AM

Big ass bowl of cheerios.
Like a big tupperware bowl, filled with cheerios and milk. Slice up a banana in there too.
Glass of orange juice. If you are still hungry have bread and butter, a piece of bacon, or whatever else anyone else is eating.

Snack:
10:30 AM
Whatever you want. Whatever you are hungry for, eat it. Granola bar, candy bar, chips, whatever, eat it.

Lunch:
12:00 PM

Two big ass sandwiches / Two hot pockets, basically two of any big sandwiches. A subway footlong would also suffice. With mayo and a ton of shit on it. Oil, etc. Eat some chips or chips and salsa too. Then I want you to have a couple of cookies, or a few of some sort of "sweet".

Any value meal + another double cheeseburger at McDonalds (or other fast food) would also suffice

After work snack:
4 PM

Eat your half tub of cottage cheese with whatever else you put in it. Another option is another sandwich, a little bit of your families last nights dinner leftovers, whatever.

Dinner:
5:30 - 6 pm
Huge meal. Steak, potatos, veggies. Maybe a huge fat ass burger and some fries. Some sort of snack while you are waiting to eat. Tortilla chips perhaps. WHen you are done I want you to have some ice cream, cookies, whatever.

Out with your friends:
8 PM
I am assuming that if you are a normal 17 year old you are going to be out with your buddies most nights. If you are and they are drinking have a few beers. When everyone gets hungry after drinking those beers pig out with them. Go to arbies and get 2 sandwiches. Stop at a pizza joint and grab a slice, whatever.

Midnight snack:
12- 1AM
Open your fridge. Whatever looks the most appealing eat it. I often find that mixing and matching random shit ends up tasting pretty good. If there are any leftovers eat all of them.

This is a minimum 6,000-7,000 calories a day. Obviously, this is a rough template. Try this, or something similar. I want you to eat until you need to go up a pants size.

What waist size are you btw?
one thing that you could've added was smothering peanut butter on anything that is considered "peanutbutterable" lol. If one is going to get fat, might as well do it with peanut butter and good tasting food.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubbieBlue View Post
Who said I didn't???
That's the first time i've seen a dazzling display of awesomeness from you...
Old 05-26-2010, 12:50 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_ob View Post
one thing that you could've added was smothering peanut butter on anything that is considered "peanutbutterable" lol. If one is going to get fat, might as well do it with peanut butter and good tasting food.
now you're thinking!!!
Old 05-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler81 View Post
That's the first time i've seen a dazzling display of awesomeness from you...
Thanks...I think?

Unseasonably hot weather and a few beers will do that to ya.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Veteran Member

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? It's been hot as hell here in Iowa the past week too.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:13 PM
Veteran Member

In the United States.