Refrigerated HCG shelf life

Discuss Refrigerated HCG shelf life at the Men's Health Forum; Just back from my doctor, he says HCG will last as long as 90 days or more as long as ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2006, 12:36 PM

Default Refrigerated HCG shelf life

Just back from my doctor, he says HCG will last as long as 90 days or more as long as you refrigerate immediately upon mixing. He says the 30-day and 60-day precautions are propaganda from the pharma comps to get people to throw out perfectly good HCG and replace it with new purchases.

BTW I no longer mix my own HCG, I get the pharmacist who sells it to me to do it while I wait. That's why we pay these guys dispensing fees.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Refrigerated HCG shelf life

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyowl
Just back from my doctor, he says HCG will last as long as 90 days or more as long as you refrigerate immediately upon mixing. He says the 30-day and 60-day precautions are propaganda from the pharma comps to get people to throw out perfectly good HCG and replace it with new purchases.

BTW I no longer mix my own HCG, I get the pharmacist who sells it to me to do it while I wait. That's why we pay these guys dispensing fees.
Well I don't feel it does I use Novarel it says good for 30 days as you may know I get a strong feeling of well being after a shot as my HCG gets old I have to up the dose because I don't get this feeling I use a lot for my last 3 shots. So I don't feel it is good for 30 days.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2006, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmgamer18
Well I don't feel it does I use Novarel it says good for 30 days as you may know I get a strong feeling of well being after a shot as my HCG gets old I have to up the dose because I don't get this feeling I use a lot for my last 3 shots. So I don't feel it is good for 30 days.
I don't get the 'well being' feeling, but at higher doses (say 200+IU) I can 'feel' the effect of Novarel and agree with phil. After 2 weeks potency seems to decline and after 3 weeks it is definitely less and diminishing rapidy.

For APP, I can't really tell.

Maybe Novarel is still doing something after 30 days, but the way the potency seems to decline rapidly at about the 20 day mark, I doubt it.

BTW I'd never let someone else mix my HCG - they might be 'vigorous' with it, like squirt the water in hard or shake it or something, which would definitely not be good.

Last edited by Ruper; 09-07-2006 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruper
I don't get the 'well being' feeling, but at higher doses (say 200+IU) I can 'feel' the effect of Novarel and agree with phil. After 2 weeks potency seems to decline and after 3 weeks it is definitely less and diminishing rapidy.

For APP, I can't really tell.

Maybe Novarel is still doing something after 30 days, but the way the potency seems to decline rapidly at about the 20 day mark, I doubt it.

BTW I'd never let someone else mix my HCG - they might be 'vigorous' with it, like squirt the water in hard or shake it or something, which would definitely not be good.
I think I get the feeling of well being because my cortisol levels are so low and HCG will bring them up some. Yes never let anyone mix it do it your self if your not sure how just ask.