Shrinking testicles: An effect of TRT?

Discuss Shrinking testicles: An effect of TRT? at the Men's Health Forum; In response to the reply posts about the subjective evaluation of the size of one's balls pre- vs during-TRT, I ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2005, 10:40 PM

In response to the reply posts about the subjective evaluation of the size of one's balls pre- vs during-TRT, I would merely add that I know my balls pretty well. They definitely are smaller, much smaller during-TRT; they feel that way when I hold them and they look that way in the mirror. And too my sack is shrinking in size along with my balls. So it's got me really un-nerved. I'm not a steroid abuser -- have never even taken steroids. I'm on TRT because my levels are on the lowest end of the normal range and I haven't felt as well lately. In any case, I want to thank you guys for contributing your thoughts. I do appreciate it.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:07 AM

bafriend, many have noticed that their sack will start to return to normal after starting HcG...along with their testicle size. My sack varies from day to day...sometimes hanging loose and other times it's tight. Once you get on HcG things will get noticibly better.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2005, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prot
I don't want to be glib but this whole issue of testicle size seems somewhat contrived. I notice only that my testicles "seem " to vary in size based on no particular dosage of test. In other words I find the sac volume, placement, size, etc have no relationship to anything but there are just natural variations. The emphasis on this by anti steroid gurus has led everyone to accept it without any scientific proof. Who actually is able to measure testicular size in a way that is not subjective? Does any variation actually effect ejaculate volume or sperm content or motility?

If you have any scientific data related to actual test usage and medical problems related to testicular shrinkage please share them. I personally do not care how big my balls are as long as my penis is functional but I do not desire children and have a vasectomy anyway.
For many guys, their testicals shrink to the size of raisins. You don't need any special instruments or anything like that to prove this. It is grossly obvious, well established, observed by thousands of physians that put their patients on TRT without hCG, etc.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Shrinking testicles: An effect of TRT?

Out of curiosity, how long does it take for your testicles to grow back to normal after starting hcg at 250IU/day?
Old 06-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Veteran Member

I got this really bad 10 months of test cream.
My nuts were the size of almonds out side the shell

I went off and did a course of PCT and they bounced back full size.

HCG during will help alot.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:12 AM

What is PCT?