Sustanon 250 for TRT?

Discuss Sustanon 250 for TRT? at the Men's Health Forum; Originally Posted by pmgamer18 I never used it and was just going by what the guys said about it in ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2006, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmgamer18
I never used it and was just going by what the guys said about it in the UK there are some groups in the UK that I post at like this one.
http://www.andropause.org.uk/newforu...m_frameset.htm
They have 2 types of shots there Sustanon and Nebido the Nebido is new and they claim it is good for 3 months the guys there are not doing good on it at all. If you do the Sustanon try going for 100 mgs a week I know they have this dose in the UK it will work much better the every 2 weeks. Also try to keep an eye on Estradiol if it goes up on you it will kill your sex life.
Thanks again. I was thinking about monitoring the Sustanon pharmacokinetics on days 0, 5, 10 and 14 (or 15 which is right before the 2nd Sustanon 250 shot).

Last edited by guijr; 02-28-2006 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 10:32 PM

Quote:
This will work after you open the ampules if they are glass load your needles and keep them in the frige to keep them cool and do a 100 mgs a week after you get your levels back up and you start feeling better like in 4 months then add HCG.
I beg your pardon, but this HCG protocol seems a bit different from Swale's, huh?

Last edited by guijr; 02-28-2006 at 10:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2006, 10:42 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guijr
I beg your pardon, but this HCG protocol seems a bit different from Swale's, huh?
No if you use the Testosterone Cypionate (Deposteron) which is sold in 200mg/2ml ampules. If the ampules are glass then to do a 100mg shot once a week load the needle with Iml = 100mgs and store the rest in a needle for the next weeks shot in the frige to keep it fresh. When you do HCG so a 250 IU shot on the 5th and 6th days after your weekly T shot. I say this because ampules are glass and once you break it open and use 100 mgs. you will not have to pitch out the T that is left. Load a needle with what is left for the next weeks T shot.
Old 02-28-2006, 10:51 PM

My bad, I thought you said that after I start feeling better (like in 4 months) then I should add HCG. So I thought I should use HCG only four months after the inicialization of treatment.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:17 AM

Send a message via MSN to Matt Muscle

Quote:
My bad, I thought you said that after I start feeling better (like in 4 months) then I should add HCG. So I thought I should use HCG only four months after the inicialization of treatment.
You should wait until you have stabilised your testosterone dosage before you add hCG. Otherwise it will be difficult to determine how much you will need of each medication.

Last edited by Matt Muscle; 03-01-2006 at 03:21 AM.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:25 AM

Default sustanon

i asked the same question in regards to in the UK sustanon 250 being used every 3 weeks.these were the replies:-

(quote) einstein 1905
"Sustanon is the least ideal test manufactured. The multiple esters are its downfall. Inconsistent plasma levels (spikes) are the last thing we want. If they wanted to make something that required less injections, you'd simply use only longer estered-test and dose it accordingly (i.e. higher). Based on where you want plasma test levels to be, you'd inject at a frequency that would allow for an even plasma level. This is virtually impossible with sustanon alone, unless you shoot various shorter esters during the intervening periods of sustanon injections."

(quote) swale
"Good question. First, Sustanon is not FDA-approved, so i cannot use it. Next, I get a fairly stable serum androgen level using the protocols that I do use with Upjohn test cyp. And einstein is right--those changing levels via the ester mix would make it much more difficult to dose it properly, especially initially. With the Upjohn, I usually have my guys tuned-up by the end of the second month."

i hope this helps.
Old 03-01-2006, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toc67guru
i asked the same question in regards to in the UK sustanon 250 being used every 3 weeks.these were the replies:-

(quote) einstein 1905
"Sustanon is the least ideal test manufactured. The multiple esters are its downfall. Inconsistent plasma levels (spikes) are the last thing we want. If they wanted to make something that required less injections, you'd simply use only longer estered-test and dose it accordingly (i.e. higher). Based on where you want plasma test levels to be, you'd inject at a frequency that would allow for an even plasma level. This is virtually impossible with sustanon alone, unless you shoot various shorter esters during the intervening periods of sustanon injections."

(quote) swale
"Good question. First, Sustanon is not FDA-approved, so i cannot use it. Next, I get a fairly stable serum androgen level using the protocols that I do use with Upjohn test cyp. And einstein is right--those changing levels via the ester mix would make it much more difficult to dose it properly, especially initially. With the Upjohn, I usually have my guys tuned-up by the end of the second month."

i hope this helps.
Yes, I does and I appreciate your post. Maybe the problem resides in Sustanon being used every 3 weeks? Like I said before seems that it's used every two weeks in my country.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Muscle
You should wait until you have stabilised your testosterone dosage before you add hCG. Otherwise it will be difficult to determine how much you will need of each medication.
Thanks bro. Do you follow Swale's Recipe For Success Protocol?
Old 03-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Thanks bro. Do you follow Swale's Recipe For Success Protocol?
I think you will find most of us do use Swale's Protocol. I have been on TRT for over 22 yrs. last yr. I got my Dr. to do Swale's Protocol and today at 62 I feel the best I ever felt on TRT. Back to the Testosterone Cypionate (Deposteron) which is sold in 200mg/2ml ampules. You said you can get if I were you I would go with this doing or Starting with A 200mg shot if you have not started yet and then after that do 100 mgs. a week. Once you get your levels up your body will start to repair the damage done form being so low. Then when you feel stable add HCG.
Old 03-01-2006, 01:09 PM

Quote:
I think you will find most of us do use Swale's Protocol. I have been on TRT for over 22 yrs..
Wow, 22 years on TRT! What did you use and what was your protocol in the past? Have you ever handled any side effects?

Quote:
Last yr. I got my Dr. to do Swale's Protocol.
I wish my doc. would follow Swale's protocol.

Quote:
And today at 62 I feel the best I ever felt on TRT.
Seems interesting, could you tell what are the main differences you've been feeeling?

Quote:
Back to the Testosterone Cypionate (Deposteron) which is sold in 200mg/2ml ampules. You said you can get if I were you I would go with this doing or Starting with A 200mg shot if you have not started yet and then after that do 100 mgs. a week.
Okay, got that.

Quote:
Once you get your levels up your body will start to repair the damage done form being so low. Then when you feel stable add HCG.
So how many weeks after my first injection of test cypionate at 200 mg (frontload) should I add HCG?