Who says ya cant grow your dick bigger with testosterone!?!

Discuss Who says ya cant grow your dick bigger with testosterone!?! at the Men's Health Forum; Just thinking the other day. I have had some topical lately trying it out and of course been putting some ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Medicine > Men's Health Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Veteran Member

Default Who says ya cant grow your dick bigger with testosterone!?!

Just thinking the other day. I have had some topical lately trying it out and of course been putting some on the pecker. I noticed the other day when I had shrunk my dick up from a combination of amphetamines, stress, and tired - that something new happened. But I am referring to the kind of stress that will INVERT a penis, like when you were 19 and gobbled 12 "white crosses" or 25 mg ephederine HCL tabs (dont try will kill ya)....

So anyways, I noted that I was experiencing this shrinkage (which is far from foreign to me) on a particularly stressfull day, but something felt wierd. I looked down and it looked like I was not circumcised.!! No shit. The skin was not shrinking proportionately with the pecker internals. This was a first in 40 years experience. So the last 10 days or so that I have been applying this Axiom have to be the why. I have never applied gels before except for 2 different days as samples. I have not had a synT injection in over 7 weeks. Been on the Axiom for 10-14 days, maybe putting some down there half the time for shits and giggles. But suprised indeed.

BUT WHY CANT WE GROW OUR PENISES FROM TEST.?!! Really, are we saying that women are just Men that DID NOT MAKE IT.?! Bad in a past like and sent back to suffer in "Bitch land"?? LOL - Why do they grow so much when taking testosterone? I have heard they can grow a head on their clit and 1 inch like 200Plus percent in a couple of years. Really. So Why would my cock not grow if I kept putting cream on it?
Disclaimer: My thoughts are fictional ramblings only. The pupose of my participation here is to stimulate fuel for thought. EVERYONE should take everything here will a large grain of salt. Use this information for your own furthe reseach ONLY.

The Wopper Popper
Old 06-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Who says ya cant grow your dick bigger with testosterone!?!

has this been designated 'the stupid joke' section?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Veteran Member

I don't know what to say to this one,
but I am here
Old 06-22-2012, 09:06 PM
Veteran Member

My guess is test may help a penis grow slightly through hypertrophy (especially if test was suboptimal during puberty) but true growth through hyperplasia often has a window. After a certain age/stage of development it's set. Also, maximum potential is all in the jeans. The difference between a 6" and 12" is not just test levels during puberty.

The other thing is when my libido is high I pretty much always have a chub and hang low. When i have low T I turtle. When I was on test my perception was I was bigger but I was just chubin more. My actual size erect was the same although 2 weeks would hardly be long enough.

These are just guesses....penis size is not my area of expertise.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmd View Post
My guess is test may help a penis grow slightly through hypertrophy (especially if test was suboptimal during puberty) but true growth through hyperplasia often has a window. After a certain age/stage of development it's set. Also, maximum potential is all in the jeans. The difference between a 6" and 12" is not just test levels during puberty.

The other thing is when my libido is high I pretty much always have a chub and hang low. When i have low T I turtle. When I was on test my perception was I was bigger but I was just chubin more. My actual size erect was the same although 2 weeks would hardly be long enough.

These are just guesses....penis size is not my area of expertise.
well guess again....
Old 06-22-2012, 09:30 PM
Veteran Member

Enlightening response :-P

Care to support this and make it educational for those of us who care to learn something?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:34 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Enlightening response :-P

Care to support this and make it educational for those of us who care to learn something?
man, seriously, a cream that makes your dick bigger?! do you think penis pumps work aswell? or what about good old fashioned snake oil?

how about you educate us on penis hypertrophy?

Last edited by mac111; 06-22-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:40 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac111
man, seriously, a cream that makes your dick bigger?! do you think penis pumps work aswell? or what about good old fashioned snake oil?
Did you read my response....while I'm not 100% sure it has zero effect (I'm left the window open that it could theoretically increase through hypertrophy even a tiny little bit) 90% of my post explains why I DON'T think it does.

Testosterone effects testicular hypertrophy/atrophy so some effect on the penis is not totally out there.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:42 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Did you read my response....while I'm not 100% sure it has zero effect (I'm left the window open that it could theoretically increase through hypertrophy even a tiny little bit) 90% of my post explains why I DON'T think it does.
but 10% believes in fairies and santa claus?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Veteran Member

And reading comprehension evades many people in this World.

If you read what I wrote and your overall conclusion is that I believe the effect of test on penis size growth is likely then I don't know what to say. Since I'm not an expert and I don't know the lit I humbly included the small chance that it could since (one more time) I'm NOT an expert.

But don't comment like I'm a fucking idiot when it's entirely possible (albeit not probable) based on test driving development of penis growth.

Last edited by idmd; 06-22-2012 at 09:51 PM.