about to do 1st cycle with super dmz 2.0 need pct help

Discuss about to do 1st cycle with super dmz 2.0 need pct help at the Steroid Forum; Ok guys I know this is a extreme first cycle but If I'm going to run a prohormone that strains ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 02:59 PM

Default about to do 1st cycle with super dmz 2.0 need pct help

Ok guys I know this is a extreme first cycle but If I'm going to run a prohormone that strains my liver etc I want results to decided on the super dmz 2.0 and wanted to be legal so hence this instead of the dark side. I read a lot of threads where people give them a hard time for asking these questions but atleast I'm asking before I start my cycle so please help with advice I want to be responsible and do this properly to keep sides etc down.

i am 29
5ft 8
currently weigh 142 with no clothes in the morning so thats the lightest I see right now but I've been 168lbs (did heavy cardio and lost a lot of fat)
I have a good frame I look a lot heavier than 140-145

Currently I go in the gym and for basic example of my strength put 135lbs on bench barbell and do 3 sets of 8 reps, then do 55lbs dumbells on incline bench 3 sets of 8 reps.

I shoulder press with 55lbs dumbells for 3 sets of 8 reps that should give you a general idea of my strength.

Ok so I have SUPER DMZ 2.0 and CYCLE ASSIST, I will also take fish oil pills drink a lot of water and drink protein shakes...for on cycle

my question is about pct...do I need this clomid I read about? and how and where do I get it?

btw I joined iron mag labs forum but I don't see an option to start a new thread. They act like for pct all you need is their ulra male rx is that true?

thanks!

Last edited by samtron77v; 12-31-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:35 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: about to do 1st cycle with super dmz 2.0 need pct help

I am not familiar w/ dmz, but I take that it is a pro-hormone, IE a shitty steroid that government has not caught up to yet.

Here is what I advise: Forget about dmz, start looking for a legit and reliable UGL. Get some real Testosterone and run 4-500 mg a week for 8 weeks, 200 mg week 9 and start pct after. Many vets here do HCG on cycle, but it is simpler to do it at the end (you also need an AI), then run Clomid and Nolva. Start HCG, 2k IU's eod 6 days after last shot of test. After 10 days (last day of HCG) start SERMs

Yes, you need them, in fact don't start a cycle unless you already have them.
biggerben69 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2012, 07:03 PM

You are too light to start cycling, better educate yourself more about dieting and training. Check these sites out:

Think Muscle -
Hypertrophy-Specific Training : : Official Home of HST

You will thank me later....

BTW my bets are that if you use this DMZ stuff you will gain a few pounds but after a few weeks you will feel like SHIT from the low testosterone (you will get suppressed HPTA), so, good luck.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtron77v View Post
Ok guys I know this is a extreme first cycle but If I'm going to run a prohormone that strains my liver etc I want results to decided on the super dmz 2.0 and wanted to be legal so hence this instead of the dark side. I read a lot of threads where people give them a hard time for asking these questions but atleast I'm asking before I start my cycle so please help with advice I want to be responsible and do this properly to keep sides etc down.

i am 29
5ft 8
currently weigh 142 with no clothes in the morning so thats the lightest I see right now but I've been 168lbs (did heavy cardio and lost a lot of fat)

Currently I go in the gym and for basic example of my strength put 135lbs on bench barbell and do 3 sets of 8 reps, then do 55lbs dumbells on incline bench 3 sets of 8 reps.

I shoulder press with 55lbs dumbells for 3 sets of 8 reps that should give you a general idea of my strength.

Ok so I have SUPER DMZ 2.0 and CYCLE ASSIST, I will also take fish oil pills drink a lot of water and drink protein shakes...for on cycle

my question is about pct...do I need this clomid I read about? and how and where do I get it?

btw I joined iron mag labs forum but I don't see an option to start a new thread. They act like for pct all you need is their ulra male rx is that true?

thanks!
Clomid is 20 times better than any otc product. And after any type of T
Old 12-31-2012, 07:24 PM

Who decides that using gas is going dark side? Those people don't have a leg to stand on. You'll take something that isn't proven because of demonetization by the stupids?

Everything you take has possible side effects.

Save your money and get something proven to work like Pericles said.
biggerben69 likes this.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:30 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmart View Post
You are too light to start cycling, better educate yourself more about dieting and training. Check these sites out:

Think Muscle -
Hypertrophy-Specific Training : : Official Home of HST

You will thank me later....

BTW my bets are that if you use this DMZ stuff you will gain a few pounds but after a few weeks you will feel like SHIT from the low testosterone (you will get suppressed HPTA), so, good luck.
I agree, in the time it takes him to get everything he needs he should study how to eat/train for size.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:57 PM
Veteran Member

as stated, its a sound diet you need for now, not AAS...............
Old 01-01-2013, 10:18 AM
MESO-Rx Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtron77v View Post

i am 29
5ft 8

thanks!
SDMZ are two very strong designers blended together. I would recommend a SERM like Clomid or Nolvadex for PCT.

IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Veteran Member

Get on a good power-bodybuilding routine. I like Dorian Yates, a variation of Mike Mentzers program.

Search my posts, as I just posted some info about this type of training. You need to get a strong as possible on basic exercises like dead lifts, squats etc.

Eat 6 meals a day, 2-3 can come from protein drinks
Old 01-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Veteran Member

oh sweet jesus!

OP 2-3 of your 6 meals a day should most def NOT come from shakes.

have a whey shake first thing in the morning and straight after training ALONGSIDE 6 meals per day. shakes are only a quick hit upon waking and after a session, do not count them as a meal.

be careful who you take 'advice' from