Alinshop

Discuss Alinshop at the Steroid Forum; Ordered from this piece of shit and he sent me fucking massage oil. Little packets of massage oil........... Took $400 ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 06:56 PM

Default Alinshop

Ordered from this piece of shit and he sent me fucking massage oil. Little packets of massage oil........... Took $400 bucks from me. I wish I could get my hands on him!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 07:18 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to JoeyZAZA
Default Re: Alinshop

sorry about your experience,have you successfully ordered from them before and have you tried their deca or tren? also i cant believe they (balkan) have aromasin(exemestane) for 1/4 or less than the price ANYWHERE else dont know if i trust that . but of corse on this site when you ask a question about usage everyone will give you a BETTER lab. i hate that.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2011, 07:41 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to KBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareelbullet View Post
Ordered from this piece of shit and he sent me fucking massage oil. Little packets of massage oil........... Took $400 bucks from me. I wish I could get my hands on him!!!!!!!
LOL that sucks
Old 01-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
and what?... give him a massage.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergomaniac View Post
and what?... give him a massage.
Yea a massage, but my kind!!! LOL!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 02:19 PM

Are you sure you didn't order their stealth line of sauce? i have ordered them a few times and they usually come in little packets like you described, usually labelled like bath oil or massage oil or something. That could be the problem..... HOWEVER... Alinshop is known for scamming and fucking with orders and customers..... happened to me for the last time just this past month. (5 times in total, I know, im an idiot) I will never order from Alinshop again, and i have been ordering from him (along with numerous friends of mine) for the past 2-3 years.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:30 AM

I did order their stealth line but I am not injecting that. No way to verify that its gear.
Posted from my Android device
Old 01-20-2011, 12:53 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
I did order their stealth line but I am not injecting that. No way to verify that its gear.
can you verify it packaged differently?
Old 01-20-2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
True, but i have a friend who uses it regularly, (loves the tren from stealth) mainly because of the fact that Alins vials hardly make it across the border anymore. He has only good things to say about it thus far. But to each his own. No beaks, but how come you ordered the stealth line if you were worried about verifying the gear? It does say that it comes in packets labeled massage oil or bath oil etc. to make it easier for border crossing... just a question.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:56 PM

Quote:
What did you expect with a stealth line? Its made that way to not get snagged. Think about it.

With that said. The only time I ever used Alin, years ago, it never came. Nor did a notice, so I couldn't get any resend. I would never use him again.