Beginner Cycle: Test-E or Test-E & DECA

Discuss Beginner Cycle: Test-E or Test-E & DECA at the Steroid Forum; Hey guys ive been researching a good cycle to start off with and ive been getting mixed opinions on whether ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 02:53 AM

Default Beginner Cycle: Test-E or Test-E & DECA

Hey guys ive been researching a good cycle to start off with and ive been getting mixed opinions on whether or not to go just Test-E 500mg a week for 8 weeks or stack it with DECA instead and do 12 weeks of test-e at 500mg per week for 12 weeks and DECA 300mg per week for the same period of time. I picked these two seeing as the side-effects are minimal if done correctly. I also plan on a PCT of Clomid after. I'm 20 at 6'2 weighing 180 and hoping to put on 20-30 pounds. What do you guys think is best here? And do my dosages sounds correct? Thanks!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:49 AM

Default Re: Beginner Cycle: Test-E or Test-E & DECA

Oh I forgot to mention that I'm going for a low BF more atheltic look with hopefully as little water retention as possible. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2010, 11:55 AM

You got to do a lot more research. Deca does not have minimal sides, its actually a pretty vicious compound and its not a compound your going to want for the "athletic look"...do some research, and just run the Test.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:21 PM

Yeah thats what I heard, but I heard the Test-E is good to stack with the DECA to minimize some of the side effects. From what I've heard, Anavar is good for cutting and small lean gains. One of the aspects of DECA that I liked is the way it lubes your joints which would be very beneficial to me since I wakeboard and flexibility something real important when your boarding. In contrast, i heard WINNY gives you sore joints which isn't a side effect I want to have. I was thinking I should go for a bulking cycle first and then do a 2nd cycle for cutting using something such as Anavar. What do you think?
Old 04-11-2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrum52891 View Post
Yeah thats what I heard, but I heard the Test-E is good to stack with the DECA to minimize some of the side effects. From what I've heard, Anavar is good for cutting and small lean gains. One of the aspects of DECA that I liked is the way it lubes your joints which would be very beneficial to me since I wakeboard and flexibility something real important when your boarding. In contrast, i heard WINNY gives you sore joints which isn't a side effect I want to have. I was thinking I should go for a bulking cycle first and then do a 2nd cycle for cutting using something such as Anavar. What do you think?
You ALWAYS want to run Test no matter what cycle you are planning. Test will basically only reduce the Deca side, know in layman's terms as "deca-dick" It is still an overall vicious compound.

If your looking for joint support, Animal makes an amazing product you should consider.

If you are looking to bulk, run Dbol/Test cycle. or Anadrol/Test cycle. Make sure you have an AI, as well as Letro/Nolvadex, HCG and a well developed PCT. This is your FIRST cycle, just stick to the basics.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:02 PM

Yeah animal flex i heard about it. I love animals stuff, im on pak and m-stak now. Isn't dbol real tough on your liver though since its an oral? But if i would run that how would Test-e 500 mg per week for 8 weeks and dbol 30 mg per day for 4 weeks sound? And i plan on running a PCT of clomid therapy for 3 weeks, 2 weeks after the test-e is done. And any recommendations on how to trough the HCG in there?
Old 04-11-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Yeah animal flex i heard about it. I love animals stuff, im on pak and m-stak now. Isn't dbol real tough on your liver though since its an oral? But if i would run that how would Test-e 500 mg per week for 8 weeks and dbol 30 mg per day for 4 weeks sound? And i plan on running a PCT of clomid therapy for 3 weeks, 2 weeks after the test-e is done. And any recommendations on how to trough the HCG in there?
Nah, 12 weeks of Test E, will be way more beneficial. This is because, you wont start feeling it until about week 4 or 5. You dbol dosage and cycle duration is fine. Week 1-4/5 @ 30mgs ED. You going to want to take liver support for this. Liv52/LiveCare, is the best around. Don't worry, 4 weeks is not enough to cause serious harm to your liver regardless. As for HCG you can run the duration of your cycle.

Hcg - week 1-12 @ 500iu E4D, Week 12-14 @ 500iu EOD.. then you will start PCT which will be 2 weeks after last Test shot.

Like I said, HAVE, letro/nolva on hand as long as armidex. This is a must.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Jarhead View Post
Nah, 12 weeks of Test E, will be way more beneficial. This is because, you wont start feeling it until about week 4 or 5. You dbol dosage and cycle duration is fine. Week 1-4/5 @ 30mgs ED. You going to want to take liver support for this. Liv52/LiveCare, is the best around. Don't worry, 4 weeks is not enough to cause serious harm to your liver regardless. As for HCG you can run the duration of your cycle.

Hcg - week 1-12 @ 500iu E4D, Week 12-14 @ 500iu EOD.. then you will start PCT which will be 2 weeks after last Test shot.

Like I said, HAVE, letro/nolva on hand as long as armidex. This is a must.

Yeah i'll definitely have it on hand. I've seen a couple of cycles that say take 10-20mg of Nova per day while on the cycle. Think thats just too excessive?
Old 04-11-2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Yeah i'll definitely have it on hand. I've seen a couple of cycles that say take 10-20mg of Nova per day while on the cycle. Think thats just too excessive?
What?, I wouldn't even use it unless I had serious gyno issues, which I would probably just resort to letro anyway. Dont use nolva for the duration of ur cycle.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Jarhead View Post
What?, I wouldn't even use it unless I had serious gyno issues, which I would probably just resort to letro anyway. Dont use nolva for the duration of ur cycle.
Alright sounds good. I looked everything up and came up around 500, kinda pricey but worth it. Thanks alot for the advice bro