best chapstick while on accutane?

Discuss best chapstick while on accutane? at the Steroid Forum; what is the best chapstick while on accutane? the worst side effect i have experienced is dry lips on accutane ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2004, 01:29 AM

Default best chapstick while on accutane?

what is the best chapstick while on accutane? the worst side effect i have experienced is dry lips on accutane and regular chapstick doesn't seem to do much. does anybody have any experience with this and have a recomendation?

thanks
Old 10-08-2004, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clet
what is the best chapstick while on accutane? the worst side effect i have experienced is dry lips on accutane and regular chapstick doesn't seem to do much. does anybody have any experience with this and have a recomendation?

thanks
ive used accutane and also had dry lips. there are plenty of other lip balms and other items at your local rite-aid or wal-mart stores. check out the aisles first.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2004, 04:38 AM

I use the medicated kind when on accutane. The secret is applying it very frequently.
Old 10-08-2004, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big roid
I use the medicated kind when on accutane. The secret is applying it very frequently.
That's exactly right. There really is no one chap stick that will benefit you over another. You have to apply it 50 times a day. I know people who ware lip balm on a string around their neck because they have to use it that often.

To me chap stick is mostly just wax. Try that stuff that comes in a small flat tin that you have to put your finger into to apply it to you lips.There are other's that are in a little squeeze tube. If your lips are really cracked and sore, that might go on a little easier and get between the cracks better.

Also, most guys don't care to know this but...the girls section of any store will usually have a far, far superior selection of (uncolored - unscented ) lip moisturizing products. Using them doesn't make you gay, just smarter for having the balls to think outside the box

Hope this helped...

AND STAY OUT OF THE SUN!!!

Old 10-08-2004, 09:35 AM

Labello is the best I've ever used. Kind of hard to find it in the US, but you can do an internet search and order it. My girlfriend goes to Germany fairly often and always brings us back at least 6 or 8 tubes.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:46 PM

I used cocoa butter. Comes in a stick just like chapstic. I use it all the time now because it worked so well.
Old 10-08-2004, 06:05 PM

try Vaseline Lip Therapy chapstick, apply little bit frequently, dont put too much on unless you wanna be called "gloss lips" by your peers,,,better than the waxy kinds though
Old 10-09-2004, 01:16 AM

I wouldnt use a chap "stick." I would use the kind that come-out very wet and mushy, not a hard wax stick.

I wish I could remember the brand I used, but it was awesome.