Best Serious Cycle for size in a hurry?

Discuss Best Serious Cycle for size in a hurry? at the Steroid Forum; Hey,I want to get into a serious cycle a.s.a.p i have access to a few decent labs and a wide ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 07:07 PM

Cool Best Serious Cycle for size in a hurry?

Hey,I want to get into a serious cycle a.s.a.p i have access to a few decent labs and a wide variety of roids at this point, i would like to keep it relativly cheap say.....under 700 with all therapys and protiens/novadex etc included i am looking to gain decent size and strenght along with fair definition as quick as possible, i was a moderate weight lifter a while ago and am regaining my love for the gym so training shouldnt be a problem.....any cycle suggestions? thanks
Old 06-29-2009, 08:09 PM

Thumbs up Re: Best Serious Cycle for size in a hurry?

read phreezers sticky about that first cycles...good starting point to get you going
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 01:05 AM

Default Re: Best Serious Cycle for size in a hurry?

most important thing you should know is pinning yourself WILL NOT MAKE YOU HUGE OVERNIGHT.it takes years of hard training and strict diet/sleep/lifestyle changes.it will help but you must have everything bang on aswell
Old 07-01-2009, 01:15 AM

100mg anadrol ed
100mg tren a ed
100mg test p ed
100mg mast ed
100mg winny ed

Oh shit, thats all ready over $700. Dam and there are so many more compounds.

Dude, do some research. This shit is not a magic cape. You don't even have me convinced you are going to train hard. Do you know anything about how to stop gyno if it kicks off. I had to learn the hard way.........You don't .....if you just slow your roll and do some reading, asking questions, and realize aas are only 25% of the package!

LC
Old 07-01-2009, 10:45 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by initiative View Post
Hey,I want to get into a serious cycle a.s.a.p i have access to a few decent labs and a wide variety of roids at this point, i would like to keep it relativly cheap say.....under 700 with all therapys and protiens/novadex etc included i am looking to gain decent size and strenght along with fair definition as quick as possible, i was a moderate weight lifter a while ago and am regaining my love for the gym so training shouldnt be a problem.....any cycle suggestions? thanks
initiative,listen to yourself.."i "was" a "moderate" weight lifter "awhile" ago and am regaining my love for the gym "so training should not be a problem"
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Old 07-01-2009, 12:05 PM

what everyone is trying to say in there own way IS..................we arent goin to help u unless u help urself first.........noone wants to see anyone else have a bad experience with sauce when they dont have to......just read man u have A LOT to learn ........ consider urself lucky u found this site before u did anything cause 75% of us didnt and we went through avoidable problems.............
Old 07-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Veteran Member

Huge fast usually equals sides. Get your feet wet before you jump in. Your asking about the strongest compounds and whatnot BUT you'll find yourself in trouble if you use them especially with no prior experience and knowledge. Read as much as you can!!!! Just to point you in the right direction a good first cycle is 500mg test enanthate/wk for 10 weeks and about 30-40mg of dianabol for the first 3/4 weeks. Look into PCT- it is crucial. Also read up on a compound called arimidex. Im sure this isn't what you want to hear but its true. Read as much as possible and learn from the mistakes of others.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade69 View Post
Huge fast usually equals sides. Get your feet wet before you jump in. Your asking about the strongest compounds and whatnot BUT you'll find yourself in trouble if you use them especially with no prior experience and knowledge. Read as much as you can!!!! Just to point you in the right direction a good first cycle is 500mg test enanthate/wk for 10 weeks and about 30-40mg of dianabol for the first 3/4 weeks. Look into PCT- it is crucial. Also read up on a compound called arimidex. Im sure this isn't what you want to hear but its true. Read as much as possible and learn from the mistakes of others.
Agreed
Old 07-01-2009, 09:37 PM

there is no magic bullet...it takes time, serious lifting and nutrition. I would start with a mild cycle of 200mg deca per week plus 15mg dinabol daioly (thai pinks if you can get them)... also get some clomid for the recovery.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasco View Post
there is no magic bullet...it takes time, serious lifting and nutrition. I would start with a mild cycle of 200mg deca per week plus 15mg dinabol daioly (thai pinks if you can get them)... also get some clomid for the recovery.
Deca and Dbol ? This must be the 80's, lol

I'm not going to lecture you but you would be well off listening to those posts before mine about training /sleep/nutrtion. Although i think drugs are more than 25% of it those are all very important if you wantt to get big and stay big.

The best cycle toget big fast IMO is Testosterone suspension and Anadrol, you'll look noticeably larger in a week.