As Big As You Can Get In A Month...?

Discuss As Big As You Can Get In A Month...? at the Steroid Forum; I feel this would do the trick and taking anything over this would just result in more sides plus more ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Veteran Member

Default As Big As You Can Get In A Month...?

I feel this would do the trick and taking anything over this would just result in more sides plus more money wasted, but w/o more weight gained. I'm not saying this would be the leanest cycle by any means, but I think it would be the quickest gainer in a month's time. Also, I think after a month the weight gain would slow drastically and possibly come to a halt. For experienced users, the weight gain might start to slow after week 3 actually...

BOTH Test Suspension (injectable) @ 50mg & Anadrol-50 (oral) @ 50mg taken every 12 hours.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: As Big As You Can Get In A Month...?

i dont like the sides from adrol-so i say test prop dbol-i gained 30lbs in amonth with it
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 10:08 AM

Food!
Old 04-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoYo View Post
I feel this would do the trick and taking anything over this would just result in more sides plus more money wasted, but w/o more weight gained. I'm not saying this would be the leanest cycle by any means, but I think it would be the quickest gainer in a month's time. Also, I think after a month the weight gain would slow drastically and possibly come to a halt. For experienced users, the weight gain might start to slow after week 3 actually...

BOTH Test Suspension (injectable) @ 50mg & Anadrol-50 (oral) @ 50mg taken every 12 hours.
I think you're right on the money with this one! However, the sides and painful shots may make me want to kill myself.

I'll take my prop ED injections and Dbol with minimal to NO sides and add 20+ lbs in a month with a solid diet and training regimen.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie23 View Post
i dont like the sides from adrol-so i say test prop dbol-i gained 30lbs in amonth with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Some View Post
I think you're right on the money with this one! However, the sides and painful shots may make me want to kill myself.

I'll take my prop ED injections and Dbol with minimal to NO sides and add 20+ lbs in a month with a solid diet and training regimen.

newbie23 & Get Some, what Test Prop and Dbol doses would you recommended to get as big as possible in 1 month?
Old 04-20-2010, 03:11 PM
Veteran Member

i like my prop at no less than 150mg EOD-that equals about 700mg of enanthate. test over 750 and the sides start to kick in for me. so i try to keep under 750 a week of enan.

i like to my dbol for 6 weeks-if i only had 4 weeks i would start at 50mg

40/40/50/50/60/60

dont get me wrong adrol will make you huge-but not that much bigger than dbol and the sides with drol are a lot worse.

i have to run 150mg ED of drol to get the same effects of the above dbol dose
Old 04-20-2010, 03:40 PM
Veteran Member

^^^^Ditto^^^^
Old 04-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Veteran Member

Thanks for the input! Yes, it is strange how Anadrol-50 works, as comparing dosages to other dosages, it is the strongest oral, but when compared mg for mg, it is FAR from it.