BioTech Gear

Discuss BioTech Gear at the Steroid Forum; Anyone have experience with BioTech? They manufacture Bio-Test, Bio- Tren , Bio-Bold and the like. I'm especially interested in their ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Veteran Member

Default BioTech Gear

Anyone have experience with BioTech? They manufacture Bio-Test, Bio-Tren, Bio-Bold and the like. I'm especially interested in their T400. Anyone have feedback? NO SOURCE POSTING.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:30 PM

Default Re: BioTech Gear

Just from looking at what I found the price seems too low and 400mg/ml seems like a very high concentration of test / ml of product. I have used a 325 mg/ml sust product before, so I dunno...but I am suspect at best on this one...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Veteran Member

Why would a 400mg/ml test blend be suspect? Plenty of labs produce their own T400 variations. I have one god bro who has used them before and was satisfied with their stuff. I'm guessing you have used sustaplex? This T400 blend is a spin off of sust. just at a higher concentration.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:31 AM
Veteran Member

why do you keep posting this nataha
Old 03-03-2010, 02:33 AM
Veteran Member

i was thinking the same thing karch.....possible spam....broken english, and judging by the pic and name i would imagine it would be more like "natasha"
Old 03-03-2010, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade69 View Post
Why would a 400mg/ml test blend be suspect? Plenty of labs produce their own T400 variations. I have one god bro who has used them before and was satisfied with their stuff. I'm guessing you have used sustaplex? This T400 blend is a spin off of sust. just at a higher concentration.
Hi Renegade,

Maybe it is my newness to the higher concentrations combined with the low price that leaves me suspect; I have used Sustanon+ 325 before with good results, but I paid more for it and am currently looking at the BD line for their sustanon blend @ 275 mg/ml. However, I still pay about 75% more. Probably just me though...LOL.

If you get this and it's legit however, good find. I am still used to paying a mint and I don't change around much.

Also, who is this 'nataha' or 'natasha' person? I have seen a few posts referencing her, but look for messages and they're gone...

Take care bro...
Old 03-03-2010, 05:52 PM

i love bio tech gear. well only what i've taken so far with is the t400 and dbol. my boys use the bio tech gear as well and love. i cant honestly tell you that i feel a huge difference with t400 or reg sust 250 ive used. but my weight gain and strength show good results so far. hope the best for you bro.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:30 PM

Biotech is good stuff, the only negative thing I have ever heard is that the Test E is a painful.

Myself and others that I know personally have used the EQ, Deca, Test cyp and all have been 100% , not problems with these at all.

Micro

[email protected]
Old 05-10-2010, 01:39 AM
Veteran Member

Why would you want to mess with that anyway. Poor distribution into body, IMO.. Trying to cram too much T into 1ML is a negative, if not pointless. Stick with more standard formulations of T esters. If you are looking for sust thats a different thing all together as I am sure you are aware.

Welcome back. You ,might find it is "dumbshit week" at meso lately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade69 View Post
Anyone have experience with BioTech? They manufacture Bio-Test, Bio-Tren, Bio-Bold and the like. I'm especially interested in their T400. Anyone have feedback? NO SOURCE POSTING.
ChaseQ likes this.
Disclaimer: My thoughts are fictional ramblings only. The pupose of my participation here is to stimulate fuel for thought. EVERYONE should take everything here will a large grain of salt. Use this information for your own furthe reseach ONLY.

The Wopper Popper
Old 05-01-2011, 05:36 AM

any current reviews guys?