cattle fina

Discuss cattle fina at the Steroid Forum; depends on your state, eg vermont OK, massachusetts NO NO jb Originally Posted by prodigy06 wait a sec...... walmart sells ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2006, 07:47 PM

Default Re: cattle fina

depends on your state, eg vermont OK, massachusetts NO NO

jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigy06
wait a sec...... walmart sells needles? I assume syringes too?
I used to get pinz.com before and used them all. I was told it was illegal to buy them w/ o a prescription.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:59 PM
Veteran Member

i want to take tren in somewhat serious amounts, more then the average cycler. Orally with finaplix-h pellets how many ed or eod would you suggest? how many times a day? should I swallow them at once or disolve them in my mouth? Is there any limit to how long i can do this?

this is the exact stuff I have http://www.allivet.com/Finaplix-h-100ds-p/25232.htm
Finaplix-h 10 ds
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2006, 04:47 PM

i have never personally tried taking them orally can can olnly repeat what others have said but i would advise against it. Take one and chew it up and post again if you want to try this. they taste like shit. More than the average cycler would be arpound 75mg/day injected, i would guess that you would have to eat about 20 pellets a day, i would persoanlly recommend injections for someone wanting to take more than the average cycle. Oral(not recommended) and transdermal are really for folks who want a small boost to their routine, not a good way to take above average amounts.

jb
Old 11-24-2006, 05:43 PM

Thumbs down Re: cattle fina

Quote:
i want to take tren in somewhat serious amounts, more then the average cycler. Orally with finaplix-h pellets how many ed or eod would you suggest? how many times a day? should I swallow them at once or disolve them in my mouth? Is there any limit to how long i can do this?

this is the exact stuff I have http://www.allivet.com/Finaplix-h-100ds-p/25232.htm
Finaplix-h 10 ds
Why on Earth would you ever swallow or chew them? What an absolute waste of money, not to mention your health.
Old 11-24-2006, 06:35 PM
Veteran Member

I tryed some today. Don't taste to bad. Kind of burns. I'll get some needles edventually. Until then I'm just gonna do a transdermal w/ ethanol and ISP or w/e.
thanks for the discussion, learned a lot.
Old 11-26-2006, 12:49 AM

Quote:
oh snap,
Big cat says:
"One may also want to note that finaplix has decent oral availability as well. In fact, because of the acetate ester its transdermal availability is less than it would be for a pure steroid, so actually its oral potential is greater than its transdermal potential. When taking oral fina, to account for the difference in availability between this and injectable, one would have to consume 240 mg ( 3 times 4 pellets) every day for 6-8 weeks. But it does work and it saves you the time and cost of making a transdermal. "

I think I may try this and report back on the results.
I seen jokers in prison who smuggled the fina pellets in and were eating 5 a day spaced out over the course of the day. Everone was big as hell already from lifting and eating and doing nothing else so I'm not sure if it worked or not.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:16 AM
Veteran Member

dmso is the pussy way out..;.for gods sake...take this underground...its eays to sue finaplexx and convert it...but lets hot let it out on the internet we are doing it...threre are many sites that show you how...check ot bassillers coffee filter method...

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege
Old 11-26-2006, 06:02 PM

IMHO...taking tren orally is worthless. And DMSO can be a very harsh irritant if used too much. Not only can it transfer the hormone across, it can also take germs and anything else that happens to be present.

If you want to use Tren, convert it. I have done it numerous times with pellets and powder. Also, pins are easier to get then pellets since supply warehouses have come under some scrutiny.

But I think you are missing something here. Although you may happen to be one of the "lucky ones" when it comes to sides, I still wouldn't chance Tren without some Test to go with it.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:16 PM

how many of the 35$ kits do you need to buy for a cycle?do you guys consider this to be better than winstrol for cutting?i got deca and test i can also take with this.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:51 AM

Typically,

You won't see many people take Tren along with Deca because of the increased chance of progesterone related side effects.