Clen sample cycle?

Discuss Clen sample cycle? at the Steroid Forum; Hey fellas, As the title says, I have been looking around for a sample cycle for clen and have found ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2006, 07:10 PM

Question Clen sample cycle?

Hey fellas,

As the title says, I have been looking around for a sample cycle for clen and have found a few samples but not from this site...

(Basically if we can put up a sample then we will stop silly questions coming from people like myself)

I was wondering if anyone has done a cycle they can post or if there is enough interest I will start on a low dosage cycle myself and post my results before and after with stats and so-on including training poss heart rate results before and after depend if ppl are intersted???

I am looking at:
Day 1: 40mcg's
Day 2: 60mcg's
Day 3: 80mcg's
Day 4: 80mcg's
Through to day 11
Day 12: 60mcg's
Day 13: 40mcg's
Day 14: 20mcg's

I plan on doing a "low" cycle for my first then waiting 2 weeks before hitting it again because I am 90% sure of what to expect
(I have sampled speed, via tounge and nose, and ephedrine via prescribed tablet and it made me quite sick when I combined it with 6 caffine drinks)

The only thing I am waiting on is to get over my flu cause I don't want to hurt myself too much....
So, does anyone have any input? Is there any thing I may have missed out?

Does anyone have any questions they are unsure about that I haven't thought about but can look for? IE: myths they may have heard?
Old 02-08-2006, 07:37 PM

All here in black and white!
Let me know i ppl are intersted and I'll still post my progress....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezer

How to administer Clenbuterol:

by Phreezer

Drugs, like Albuterol, clenbuterol..etc (beta agonists) are designed to stimulate the beta 2 receptors in your lungs.. (that's how the help fight asthma) however, they will also stimulate the beta 1 recepters in your heart.. That is why beta agonists raise your rhr.. Why it's necessary to be careful while using clen (and clen's long half life and it's effect on heart rate are part of the reason it was actually banned by the FDA). The increased heart rate helps raise your metabolism, which inturn helps you lose weight. Not rocket science. There have been many rumors for years that clen is anti-catabolic, yet I've never once seen any definitive evidence that proves this. Basicaly, Clen is just mild Speed. That's how it works.

To begin a cycle of clenbuterol, I do 12 days on and 12 days off. Some people do a full two weeks on and two weeks off, but I feel that after about 12 days the receptors are done, and taking more clen is pointless. It takes about 12-14 days after your last dose for them to recover enough to start administering clen again.

I use an ephedrine caffeine stack during the time I am not on clen. You can take them together if you really want to, ephedrine targets differant receptors than clenbuterol, but I don't like to do this because my heartrate is allready high enough from the clen.

Here's the stack.

Day 1 - 40mcg
Day 2 - 60mcg
Day 3 - 60mcg
Day 4 - 80mcg
Day 5 - 80mcg
Day 6/12 - 100mcg (from here out its up to you) From here you can go up another 20mcg ed untill you get the shakes, once this happens drop the dosage by 20mcg and BANG thats your tolerance level for clen.

Day 13 start taking an ECA stack (whatever dosage you are comfortable with)

Once the 12-14 days are over, you start back taking the clenbuterol for another 12 days, you cycle up a little differant this time....

Day 1 - 40mcg
Day 2 - 60mcg
Day 3 - 80mcg
Day 4 - 100mcg
Day 5 - (again from here out its up to you)

I very rarely go over 120mcg ED but some people are less sensative. I monitor my pulse. If I take my entire dose in the morning, I check my heartrate about an hour and a half later, and make sure I don't have the shakes. My resting heartrate is around 75 bpm, so If Two hours after taking my dose my resting heartrate is around 105-110 bpm, I don't need to take anymore.

WRT Liquid, It's pretty much the same as the tabs, you just need to know what the microgram per ML ratio is, and administer it the same. Clen survives the digestive tract very well, so there isn't a real differance between injectable, liquid, or tabs.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2006, 02:03 PM

I do not really understand why you would want to use Clen. I have used it in the past, and it did help me burn fat, maybe max 200kcal a day. The ECA stack is much more effective IMO, and is much safer. Why? Well, your body actually gets a chance to rest when you are a sleep, since the half lifes are shorter.

... sorry if I didn't help you any.

See ya!
Old 02-09-2006, 02:15 PM

Im running clen and cynomel and loseing alot of weight... The cycle you go there looks pretty good.. alomst the same way im doing it exept im also stacking with cynomel..
Old 02-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheki
I do not really understand why you would want to use Clen. I have used it in the past, and it did help me burn fat, maybe max 200kcal a day. The ECA stack is much more effective IMO, and is much safer. Why? Well, your body actually gets a chance to rest when you are a sleep, since the half lifes are shorter.

... sorry if I didn't help you any.

See ya!
The weight loss comes not from the clen (though it may have a mild thermogenic effect) but from the caloric deficit you create (eating less food). If you don't eat less, clen is not going to be able to work its magic nearly as well. The beauty of clen is that it mobilizes fat much better than ephedrine, thus sparing lean mass during the cutting cycle (by providing free fatty acids to be used for fuel instead). This means that you can really cut calories on clen, lose a lot of weight, and have most of it be fat.
Old 02-09-2006, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conciliator
The weight loss comes not from the clen (though it may have a mild thermogenic effect) but from the caloric deficit you create (eating less food). If you don't eat less, clen is not going to be able to work its magic nearly as well. The beauty of clen is that it mobilizes fat much better than ephedrine, thus sparing lean mass during the cutting cycle (by providing free fatty acids to be used for fuel instead). This means that you can really cut calories on clen, lose a lot of weight, and have most of it be fat.
OK, that is probably true and is a wonderful property for a drug to have. I precieve that Clen misses some properties which the ECA stack does not. ECA suppresses your appetite much much better than Clen, which is very important. It gives you more drive, which is also important when on low calories. It is more safe I precieve since it has a shorter halflife. Both are good ofcourse.

If it was me I would not risk my health for some tiny bit of muscle mass saved while on Clen. Unless I was in a position as where some tiny bit of muscle mass saved matter much to me.

Tnx

Last edited by Sheki; 02-09-2006 at 05:24 PM.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheki
OK, that is probably true and is a wonderful property for a drug to have. I precieve that Clen misses some properties which the ECA stack does not. ECA suppresses your appetite much much better than Clen, which is very important. It gives you more drive, which is also important when on low calories. It is more safe I precieve since it has a shorter halflife. Both are good ofcourse.

If it was me I would not risk my health for some tiny bit of muscle mass saved while on Clen. Unless I was in a position as where some tiny bit of muscle mass saved matter much to me.

Tnx
True. Clen will not suppress appetite or provide energy quite like ephedrine will. It will work much much better at mobilizing fat though, and I think this is key. The number one goal on a cut is to preserve muscle mass while losing fat mass. Clenbuterol does this (first part) much better than EC. It also causes more insulin resistance than EC, which is desirable when you're dieting. All this is in part due to its long half life, which I would say is a great benefit. It works around the clock and with minimal beta-1 stimulation, so you don't get the negative affects on pulse and blood pressure like you do on EC.

In response I'd say 1) You're not taking an undue risk with your health. Clenbuterol has been prescribed as a bronchodilator in many countries for many years. Talk of cardio myocyte apoptosis is based on rat data and is speculation. We know that rats (and all animals) react much differently to clen than humans do. Further, taurine can be supplemented for its cardio-protective effects if you are worried. 2) We're not talking about a "tiny bit" of muscle mass saved. Clen will provide FFA's for fuel much more readily than EC will.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:20 PM

Hey fellas....
Firstly, thanks for the interest! I love this forum!

Anyway I chose clen for 2 reasons:
1: It was readily availible to me
2: I haven't heard about this ECA stack and therefore haven't researched it... so this is better for me....

So, I'll get my training and cycle down on paper and get it up here for ppl to see....
Old 02-09-2006, 06:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to ag-guys

Quote:
If you don't eat less, clen is not going to be able to work its magic nearly as well. .
yes, diet is key to fat losss

AG
www.ag-guys.com
Old 02-09-2006, 07:15 PM

Quote:
True. Clen will not suppress appetite or provide energy quite like ephedrine will. It will work much much better at mobilizing fat though, and I think this is key. The number one goal on a cut is to preserve muscle mass while losing fat mass. Clenbuterol does this (first part) much better than EC. It also causes more insulin resistance than EC, which is desirable when you're dieting. All this is in part due to its long half life, which I would say is a great benefit. It works around the clock and with minimal beta-1 stimulation, so you don't get the negative affects on pulse and blood pressure like you do on EC.

In response I'd say 1) You're not taking an undue risk with your health. Clenbuterol has been prescribed as a bronchodilator in many countries for many years. Talk of cardio myocyte apoptosis is based on rat data and is speculation. We know that rats (and all animals) react much differently to clen than humans do. Further, taurine can be supplemented for its cardio-protective effects if you are worried. 2) We're not talking about a "tiny bit" of muscle mass saved. Clen will provide FFA's for fuel much more readily than EC will.
You are right, it is much easier on the body than E when it comes to jitterines, and this is very good. The question is if it is effective at the dosages where you do not feel it eg feel jitteri? The recommended dosages most patients use is vey low compared to what most take in order to lose fat.