cloudy tren

Discuss cloudy tren at the Steroid Forum; why is my tren cloudy? It was sitting for a long time... it looked like some of the chemical may ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 07:34 PM

Default cloudy tren

why is my tren cloudy?
It was sitting for a long time... it looked like some of the chemical may have separated from the mixture... but shaking the vial didn't move any of the dark chemical ring around the bottom of the vial. i heated the vial at 275 for 20 mins hoping this would put the chemical back into suspension. After the heating and a couple of shakes of the vial, the chemical residue on the bottom of the vial did dissolve into the oils, but now it's couldy.

Was this mixture too high, and the tren chemical fell out of suspension? Can I simply add more steril oil; and will the dilluted mixture stay in suspension as opposed to separating (if that's what has happened)?

I'm almost thinking of starting with a clean slate... but I took one inject already, and i hate to throw this stuff out if it can be salvaged.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: cloudy tren

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge View Post
why is my tren cloudy?
It was sitting for a long time... it looked like some of the chemical may have separated from the mixture... but shaking the vial didn't move any of the dark chemical ring around the bottom of the vial. i heated the vial at 275 for 20 mins hoping this would put the chemical back into suspension. After the heating and a couple of shakes of the vial, the chemical residue on the bottom of the vial did dissolve into the oils, but now it's couldy.

Was this mixture too high, and the tren chemical fell out of suspension? Can I simply add more steril oil; and will the dilluted mixture stay in suspension as opposed to separating (if that's what has happened)?

I'm almost thinking of starting with a clean slate... but I took one inject already, and i hate to throw this stuff out if it can be salvaged.
If the mixture was too high, then I would add some EO....

if you decide you don't wanna risk it just send me some and I'll test it out for ya....
Sponsored Links