DBol Experience

Discuss DBol Experience at the Steroid Forum; What experiences have you guys had with using DBol to kickstart a cycle? I've just started a Test Cyp 600/EQ ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 08:16 AM

Default DBol Experience

What experiences have you guys had with using DBol to kickstart a cycle?

I've just started a Test Cyp 600/EQ 400 cycle with a 4 week DBol kicker at 50 mg per day.

I have read that people should start noticing "immediate gains" in the first week using DBol. I'm on Day 5, and haven't noticed anything yet.

I know it is still very early, but I was just curious to see if I should be feeling anything from the first injection and four days of DBol.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:52 AM

Default Re: DBol Experience

I have never noticed anything in my first week ever... I'm asked this all the time by peeps in the gym... I always say .. 14 days and it won't be like hitting a brick wall...it will be gradual
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2013, 09:20 AM

Default DBol Experience

That's helpful. Thanks.

It makes sense that would be the case, but I had seen so many reports of noticeable changes in the first week that I was curious if it was true.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Veteran Member

I always noticed DBol within a day or 2, but I only used DBol my first 2 cycles. I could have just been a placebo effect. I know when I stuck my first pin ever - test cyp - I was feeling jacked the next day
HandyManny likes this.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1on1c.ch33tah View Post
What experiences have you guys had with using DBol to kickstart a cycle?

I've just started a Test Cyp 600/EQ 400 cycle with a 4 week DBol kicker at 50 mg per day.

I have read that people should start noticing "immediate gains" in the first week using DBol. I'm on Day 5, and haven't noticed anything yet.

I know it is still very early, but I was just curious to see if I should be feeling anything from the first injection and four days of DBol.
How are you dosing your dbol?

mands
Old 04-16-2013, 11:38 AM

Default DBol Experience

25 mg in the morning, 25 mg in the early afternoon.

To be honest, I don't notice any differences from the DBol or the first injection (Test Cyp 300/EQ 200 - which I will be doing 2x per week on Sat/Wed).
Old 04-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Veteran Member

I was being sarcastic above. You won't notice Cyp or Eq for at least a few weeks. Mands can correct me if I'm wrong, but you should be taking one dose of your Dbol about an hour pre-workout. The most I ran was 40 mg/day, but I found it most effective to split it into 3 doses due to the half-life. 20 mg pre-workout and split the other 2 throughout the day.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:04 PM

Ive just last week started a test-e cycle. Used dbol for 2 weeks prior and personally for me i didnt really notice anything with the dbol as a kicker, i used them purely because they were just there. I did however gain 5lb in one week from starting the test-e last week.

Ive read that dbol is a good stacker for test but personally i wont stack the two as they both cause water retention and i didnt want too much water bloat but i am considering stacking with winny.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-16-2013, 01:20 PM

Default DBol Experience

Unfortunately, I have 25 mg caps, not tablets.

So splitting is not very practical.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieYoungStrong View Post
I was being sarcastic above. You won't notice Cyp or Eq for at least a few weeks. Mands can correct me if I'm wrong, but you should be taking one dose of your Dbol about an hour pre-workout. The most I ran was 40 mg/day, but I found it most effective to split it into 3 doses due to the half-life. 20 mg pre-workout and split the other 2 throughout the day.
DYS is correct that I would suggest running your dbol pre-workout. I would switch it up and take about 1 hour before workout. You should have some massive pumps at 50mg. I personally think 25mg preworkout is plenty with good dbol. Some like to split it up, I really don't see any benefits and there are studies out there to back this as well. Maybe Dr. Scally has a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1on1c.ch33tah View Post
Unfortunately, I have 25 mg caps, not tablets.

So splitting is not very practical.
Just run pre-workout and see how you like it. Some guys get severe lower back pumps on dbol. You should be able to tell in the first week IMO.

mands