Dbol Pills

Discuss Dbol Pills at the Steroid Forum; i ahve recently started the dbol pills cycle.. 1/day - week 1 2/day - week 2 3/day - week3 4/day ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2007, 12:55 PM
Banned

Default Dbol Pills

i ahve recently started the dbol pills cycle..

1/day - week 1
2/day - week 2
3/day - week3
4/day -weel 4

currently im on my 4th week butt im still not seeing much results.

i do see dat my arms r def gettin bigger and stronger but my chest isnt doing so great

can anyone recommand sum excersises i can do to GREATLY improve my chest.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:05 PM

Default Re: Dbol Pills

eat more

how long have you been seriously lifting before trying d-bol?

oh yah and how many mgs are the pills you are taking?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2007, 01:19 PM

It seems like you don't have enough experience to start running dbol or any other steroids....Your should put another 20-40 lbs on your frame naturally before you start thinking about any gear....
Old 08-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer_boy069
i
i do see dat my arms r def gettin bigger and stronger but my chest isnt doing so great

can anyone recommand sum excersises i can do to GREATLY improve my chest.
?????????????????????

What are you like 15 years old?

Stay off the anabolics, double whatever amount of food you're eating and train with basic exercises, mostly barbells and dumbells, 5 days per week for about an hour each day.

Go spend your time in the nutrition and training forums.

MaxRep
Yes, the photo next to my name is a picture of me. Everything I write is fiction for entertainment purposes. Nothing I write should be construed to be medical advice or anything other than fantasy role playing. Nothing I write should be acted upon. I do not encourage or condone the exchange, purchase or administration of any illegal substance. Anything I write which may appear to contradict this is understood to be written as fiction for entertainment purposes only.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Veteran Member

Try this cycle:

week 1 - 25,000 calories
week 2 - 26,000 calories
week 3 - 27,000 calories
week 4 - 28,000 calories
Old 08-15-2007, 03:16 PM

where's FOREMANRULES when you need him?

Man, I keep seeing things like this...kids thinking that anabolics will COMPLETELY REPLACE training, diet and TIME. Damn, I remember the first gym i went into the guy told me to plan on spending about 5 years of hard training and learning to get any mass at all. Turns out that was pretty damn conservative...but I fell in love with the PROCESS and have enjoyed many benefits since the very beginning...which to me is the point.

Now it seems like folks think if they just take enough drugs they can make gains in 5 weeks, or at MOST 5 months....and they only want to spend 5 MINUTES educating themselves.

That being said, this guy looks like he's waaaaaay to young for any kind of anabolics, but I could be wrong. Surferboy, why do you want to get bigger? Really think about this...and let us know. This is a great group of guy's and they really will help.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:19 PM

Are you sure you bought REAL dbol and not just some fake stuff? You should have seen results your first week if you were taking it properly and your strength should have increased also. To me it looks like your either taking a way to small amount like 10mgs a day or you just got ripped off. You obviously look way to young, stick to eating more and just lift heavy. Give it time you'll get there.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:54 PM

You honestly look WAY too young to be on gear. Are you supplementing to help your liver? Taking straight oral dbol is going to do a job on your liver. Milk thistle? Hawthorne berries? Are you taking supporting gear (Test E**) ? Do you have a PCT lined up?

Get off the anabolics, eat like a pig (a healthy pig ), and lift lift lift.

Oh and POST CYCLE THERAPY!
Old 08-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigy06
Try this cycle:

week 1 - 25,000 calories
week 2 - 26,000 calories
week 3 - 27,000 calories
week 4 - 28,000 calories
Heh.. that is a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmills
where's FOREMANRULES when you need him?
That was better.. Hah.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:59 PM
Banned

people im 21 and i know exactly wut im doing...first of all i EAT like a frikkkkeenn pigggg but it doesnt seem to put ANY weight on me , which i dont understand. ANDD i have lots of experience lifting..beeing lifting for a whilee but its jus cuz im soo tall and lankyyy ...it doesntt seem to b working...CONFUSEDDDDDDDD