Deca and Test Cypionate

Discuss Deca and Test Cypionate at the Steroid Forum; Need your guys advice on how much and the cycle and if I should use anything else with these two. ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2007, 01:08 PM

Default Deca and Test Cypionate

Need your guys advice on how much and the cycle and if I should use anything else with these two. I have 10 weeks of deca and test. How should I cycle this and how much should I take to get results. I am 5.7 190 lbs.

thanks in advance
Old 01-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Deca and Test Cypionate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTIRON
Need your guys advice on how much and the cycle and if I should use anything else with these two. I have 10 weeks of deca and test. How should I cycle this and how much should I take to get results. I am 5.7 190 lbs.

thanks in advance
How do you know if you have enough for 10 weeks.???.you do not know your dose yet.What kind of test do you have ? If it is your first time 500 mgs test enth or cyp ew and 300-400 mgs deca ew would be a good place to start.Stop your deca one week before the last test shot.Can you front load this cycle with prop or dbol ? Have you got pct lined up ?
Dr JIM likes this.
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2007, 02:59 PM

Okay....let me re-phrase that a bit......i will have enough for 10 weeks. I have Test Cypionate. I have novadex line up. Yes this is my first cycle. 500 of test is more than what i want to use. What kind of gains from using about 250mgs of deca and 250 mgs test cyp. should i expect. Also, is it okay to run diesel test along with this statck or should i just shelve that and wait til the cycle is over.

thanks dennis
Old 01-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Veteran Member

Gains from 250 mgs test and 250 mgs deca..I do not think you will be pleased with that..smaller gains to be expected.You need to use more test than deca for sure..like possibly 400 test / 300 deca..
Old 01-05-2007, 10:04 AM

Thanks dennis, I will go with 400 mgs of test and 250mgs of deca.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis
Gains from 250 mgs test and 250 mgs deca..I do not think you will be pleased with that..smaller gains to be expected.You need to use more test than deca for sure..like possibly 400 test / 300 deca..

Don't forget to stop the Deca a month before the test. I am doing the same thing.
I plan on some GH and maybe Anvar. Worked wonders last time. Good luck.
Dr JIM likes this.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:23 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krembles
Don't forget to stop the Deca a month before the test. I am doing the same thing.
I plan on some GH and maybe Anvar. Worked wonders last time. Good luck.
A month is too long. Most stop 1 week early and some 2 weeks early.

HDH
Old 01-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Veteran Member

HDH you da man ! yes only one week before is the golden rule...d
Old 01-06-2007, 11:50 AM

Yea, I will stop about 1 week before the cycle...and with dennis advice and the threads I read on this forum, I have decided to frontload with d-bol for 1-4 weeks, about 25mgs ED. Thanks guys. I have been lifting serious for 12 years and tried nearly every supplement known to man. I'm tired of seeing zero to little gains. I spent about $3500.00 in a years time at the vitamin shoppe and all i got in return was maybe 5-8 lbs of muscle and a $158.00 certificate for spending that much at the vitamin shoppe . So I did my research and read what was related to me on this forum and hooked up with my friend from work, who is also guiding me on what to take. This is my first cycle and I will keep you guys updated on the progress. Thanks
Old 01-06-2007, 02:28 PM

dennis, this question is for you....need some more advice. it looks like my cycle will be:

500mgs Test Cypionate 1-10 weeks
300mgs Deca-Durabolin 1-8 weeks
clomid for weeks 12-14 weeks
i only have 50mgs of d-bol for my frontloading....nothing less, for weeks 1-4 ED. I have nothing less. Since is over the suggest amout of 25-30. Should i just take it for example mon-fri. with the weekends off?

Thanks bro.