Deca and Testosterone Enanthate cycle

Discuss Deca and Testosterone Enanthate cycle at the Steroid Forum; H i I have a quick question, I want to do a cycle of Deca but I know Deca should ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 12:21 AM

Default Deca and Testosterone Enanthate cycle

H i

I have a quick question, I want to do a cycle of Deca but I know Deca should not be taken alone.

so I want to take it with Testosterone Enanthate but I want the gains from the Deca but still maintain the normal Testosterone level of a 33 year old male therefore the Testosterone Enanthate would be taken at lower dosage ( i think the recommended dose is 600mg), what amount of dosage do you think I should take?

thanks
Old 12-20-2009, 04:53 AM
Banned Spammer

Default Re: Deca and Testosterone Enanthate cycle

If you are planning to take 600mg of deca, in order to prevent private malfunction you need the test doasges to equal or succeed that of the amount of deca. I took deca as part of my first cycle. It was 12 weeks long, i took 600mg for 5 weeks on top of D-bol and test-e, i went from 162 to 217 and im only 5'8" lol. The gains were incredible. What surprised me the most, was that i did not come down hard off the cycle either, i didn't lose strength at all, in fact i was stronger, had higher endurance then ever.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 12:46 PM

Post Re: Deca and Testosterone Enanthate cycle

Here is a perfect cycle:

Wk 1 - 12 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/Week
Wk 1 - 10 Nandrolone Decaonate 300mg/Week

@ 300mg the Deca will help build strength and at the same time put some water in your joints. The Test level @ 500mg will definately help prevent the dreaded deca dick.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave P View Post
H i

I have a quick question, I want to do a cycle of Deca but I know Deca should not be taken alone.

so I want to take it with Testosterone Enanthate but I want the gains from the Deca but still maintain the normal Testosterone level of a 33 year old male therefore the Testosterone Enanthate would be taken at lower dosage ( i think the recommended dose is 600mg), what amount of dosage do you think I should take?

thanks
If you want the "gains" from deca then do minimum 500 mgs deca for 11 weeks maybe twelve.
The dosage of test is tricky if you want to keep your level close to natural..maybe 150- 200 mgs test per week.
But to answer your question "what amount do you think I should take ?..500mgs of each with a kick start from dbol.
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Old 12-21-2009, 08:48 AM
Doctor of Medicine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekW View Post
If you are planning to take 600mg of deca, in order to prevent private malfunction you need the test doasges to equal or succeed that of the amount of deca. I took deca as part of my first cycle. It was 12 weeks long, i took 600mg for 5 weeks on top of D-bol and test-e, i went from 162 to 217 and im only 5'8" lol. The gains were incredible. What surprised me the most, was that i did not come down hard off the cycle either, i didn't lose strength at all, in fact i was stronger, had higher endurance then ever.
ROTFLMFAOPIMP

If you believe this poster, I have a bunch of trinkets for sale! I hope the post is meant to be sarcasm. If so, it does not add to the thread. Is he actually a banned spammer? According to the poster, he gained 55 pounds! Also, he had no HPTA dysfunction. You do not have enough intelligence to insult.

Email for free copy (pdf), "Anabolic Steroids - A Question of Muscle: Human Subject Abuses in Anabolic Steroid Research."

Email - [email protected]
Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/michaelscally
Blog - http://michaelscally.blogspot.com/
FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000559797692
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)/ Androgen Induced Hypogonadism (AIH) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/609337655745437/

Last edited by Michael Scally MD; 12-21-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:49 AM
Doctor of Medicine

Quote:
H i

thanks
HPTA suppression occurs 100% of the time after stopping AAS, the variables are the duration and severity.

Email for free copy (pdf), "Anabolic Steroids - A Question of Muscle: Human Subject Abuses in Anabolic Steroid Research."

Email - [email protected]
Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/michaelscally
Blog - http://michaelscally.blogspot.com/
FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000559797692
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)/ Androgen Induced Hypogonadism (AIH) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/609337655745437/
Old 07-10-2010, 05:07 PM

is it necessary to take Cabergoline or Bromocriptine to ensure that I don't get gyno from progesterone?
Old 07-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Veteran Member

Location: Playin' with this paper like I'm playin' in a dumpster.

or prami. good to have one of the above on hand
Old 07-11-2010, 09:15 PM

I am only taking a low does of deca so most likey I will probably not need the bromo or caber,
is this a correct statement?

I am 35 can I make natural gains , I mean 20 to 50 lbs muscle not 5 to 10 lbs ( I mean serious gains for this skinny guy ) with my natural testosterone levels or am I to old to make those type of gains because my natural test level are not what they use to be? (age 18 to 26 peak)

thanks
Old 07-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to KBD

Quote:
H i

thanks
Im definitely not understanding what you are looking for...

Simple answer, if your test dose isn't higher than your deca dose, chances are (with most people) your going to suffer libido issues.

Plus deca doesn't build that much mass anyways especially at a low dose. Very slow steady gaining AAS. Which is why we stack with test to pack on REAL mass.