is decca and dbol an advisable combination?

Discuss is decca and dbol an advisable combination? at the Steroid Forum; I know that adding in some test is alot better, but my mate at the gym last night said how ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2006, 04:04 AM

Default is decca and dbol an advisable combination?

I know that adding in some test is alot better, but my mate at the gym last night said how he was seeing good results with just decca and dbol?

is this advisable?
Old 05-04-2006, 04:14 AM

Default Re: is decca and dbol an advisable combination?

these two cycles i would recommend, but it all depends on stats goals and cycle his.

test @ 500mg 1-12
dbol @ 30-40mg ED 1-4

or

test @ 500mg 1-12
deca @ 300mg 1-10

I wouldnt really tell someone to do that cycle that you mentioned.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2006, 06:22 AM

deca and dbol is an excellent bulking stack, however the deca takes about two weeks to build up in your blood; dbol will produce noticeable changes within 3-5 days. This is because dbol is an oral and deca is a slow acting injectable.

The problem arises (pardon my humor) when, after 4-6 weeks you stop the dbol (you should never use an oral longer than that). The deca will just begin to hit peak levels and with out the dbol you won't be able to get an erection.

The key to a deca/dbol stack is either staggering the dbol (start with deca only for 2-3 weeks, then start the dbol), or use a fast acting nandrolone (which may be difficult to find). Deca is probably the most used steroid as far as recreational aas usage goes, with dbol and test close behind.

Of course, I recommend starting with testosterone when designing any steroid stack. If you are sensitive to the sides of test, then dbol is not a good alternative. A deca/test/dbol cycle is amazing for bulking. Switch winstrol for dbol and you will cut a ton of water bloat and have very nice lean gains.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:46 AM

Default thanks for the replies......

The reason why i was thinking of not including test this time is because ive used sus twice before and i had been told that using test every cycle is a bad thing to do. BUT i have been clean since the beginning of jan 06 would i be ok to add some type of test or do i need more time off test?

My first ever cycle was sus/ decca/ dbol and i got really good results from it. my second was a sus only cycle and to be honest after the previous cycle i was a bit dissapointed with the results.

Beefy - you suggest test/ decca and winstrol for a reduced bloat cycle, what are the results like? Do you manage to keep the gains? What duration and dosages do you suggest for this cycle?
Old 05-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Veteran Member

I think that test should be a center piece of any stack of gear.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:53 AM

I agree with you, but is there any truth behind using test too much is a bad thing?
Old 05-04-2006, 12:59 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunks
I agree with you, but is there any truth behind using test too much is a bad thing?
Sure. Too much air is a bad thing. But if you ain't been in gear since January, you should be good to go. If you're noticing a lack of energy and/or libido, you might get a lab reading of your Test levels to make sure they're in the normal range. If they are, go for it, man: 750mgs/EW. And throw in 400 Deca & 40 Dbol ED for six weeks too. (You will need nolva or adex on hand!) You'll probably need new clothes after about a month too.

Solo
Old 05-04-2006, 08:15 PM

Winstrol is good to free up the other steroids in your blood, but that's really not why it's in this stack. Winstrol is a great cutter. Test and deca are good bulkers, but they can cause water retention. Winstrol cuts water, but is hard on joints and tendons as a result. Deca will help with joints and tendons, imo.

Example:

Test e or sust 500mg/week 1-12
Deca 300-400mg/week 1-8
Winstrol 50mg/day weeks 8-12
Old 09-07-2008, 07:45 PM

Hey everyone! I am currently on a testosterone cyp prescription for Hormone replacement therapy. I have had to fire two doctors in the past 2 months. one of them wouldnt prescribe anything but gels wich I couldnt afford because I have no insurance, and my last doc never heard of hcg and he never before prescribed testosterone cyp before me. He prescribed a vial of 100 mg per ml wich is half the strength of the norm I am finding... and he expects me to go 2 months only using 1cc every two weeks (100mg pw) before blood testing. WEAK! I slowly have been uping the dosage and still have no side effects. I am taking 100mg twice a week. Anyway now I am stuck waiting for my new on-line doctor to get me on test cyp + hcg and it is taking forever (My old doc is not realesing my medical records etc) Mean time I just took my last test cyp shot and I know I am going to be hurting in about a week. There are millions of on line pharmacies that offer test cyp at good prices and good brands. Depo for example. How in the hell does one go about finind a legitamate pharmacy... or a not so legitamate pharmacy... that will ship a legitamate product? If it is posible for people to get anabolics such as decca, etc that are real, then it should be posible for me to get real test cyp. Could someone please email me a link if it is against the rules to poast them of a pharmacy that I can trust to ship me a quality product.. Even if it cost a bit more then average... I cant call my old doc because for one he is pissed I am requesting record transfer and two I used up the whole 1000 mg vial (10ml) in half the time he prescribed. Plus, this new organization I am going through makes there money by marking up the test... They are charging me 175 for a 10ml vial. I wish to use them to analize my bloodwork and all so I can get my dosage down pat,,, but after that I am hoping to just buy the Test via pharmacy to save money,,, please help!!! my email addrress is [email protected]
Old 09-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Veteran Member

jeeeeeez !