Denkall Test 400

Discuss Denkall Test 400 at the Steroid Forum; I am relatively new to steroids, but I have been recently reading about test 400 and I know that the ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2005, 09:59 AM

Default Stop the Pain!

I am relatively new to steroids, but I have been recently reading about test 400 and I know that the injections are extremely painful. To make them less painful people are mixing with synthol other gear etc. My question is if you have none of these things available what else can you mix with the injection to make it less painful? Is it possible to break the injections down to twice a week to separate inj sites or for stable levels of test what about half the dose to each glute on the same day. I just wanted to know alternatives to make the injections less painful as you may have guessed I have a bottle ready for a ten week cycle with no other injectable gear available to me.

Last edited by chaos_theory; 02-19-2005 at 02:10 PM.
Old 02-19-2005, 12:22 PM
ScienceGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_theory
I am relatively new to steroids, but I have been recently reading about test 400 and I know that the injections are extremely painful. To make them less painful people are mixing with synthol other gear etc. My question is if you have none of these things available what else can you mix with the injection to make it less painful? Is it possible to break the injections down to twice a week to separate inj sites or for stable levels of test what about half the dose to each glute on the same day. I just wanted to know alternatives to make the injections less painful as you may have guessed I have a bottle ready for a ten week cycle with no other injectable gear available to me.
You can cut it with another drug, such as deca or eq. Cutting the injections into smaller ones will not help, its the concentration that hurts, not the volume. I will advise you to do two things. Inject it in the Ventro-Gluteal injection site. and use a 1.5" needle and put it in deep. That was the difference between 100% painless injections and not being able to walk for two days. If you don't put that 400 in deep you will be in pain for about 5 days, and immobile for two. Look up the VG injection site, no one talks about it here. Do not put it in your quad.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2005, 01:39 PM

Thanks for clearing up the issue regarding the volume and concentration, is it possible to dilute with water if I shake the solution?
Old 02-19-2005, 02:55 PM

Default crazy but...

some i know have cut it with wesson oil right off the grocery store shelf with no problems
Old 02-19-2005, 03:33 PM

I can get hold of some pure filtered soy oil would that be OK?
Old 02-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_theory
I can get hold of some pure filtered soy oil would that be OK?
I haven't heard of anyone using soy oil. Wesson oil is quite common though.
Old 02-19-2005, 08:55 PM

You can stick an 18 guage needle top in the stopper, and bake it at 250 degrees for 20 minutes. NO PAIN! Thats the BIG discussion on another board right now. I just tried it and it works. I'm 4 shots into it, and so far, no pain. a lot of other bros having been doing the same thing.
Old 02-19-2005, 08:56 PM

go to pep boys and cut it with castrol gtx. IT MUST BE THE SYTHETIC 5W-30 ONLY!
Old 02-19-2005, 09:34 PM

What do you mean bake it, bake what?
If you mean the test wouldn't that destroy it or do you mean the needle, please elaborate.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:22 PM

Bake the vial of t400 on a cookie sheet at 250 degrees for 20-30 minutes, with an 18 gauge needle sticking out of the stopper. This process bakes off the solvent mixed with the test. It doesnt evaporate the juice.The plastic part of the needle doesnt melt either. Let the juice completely cool off before you inject it. A lot of people including myself have done this trick numerous times, with little or no painful shots since!

« Mex Gear | test/eq »