Depot Test 200

Discuss Depot Test 200 at the Steroid Forum; Hey bros I found out that depot test 200 is not test Enanthate but its a Test cypinate version. Does ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2005, 01:21 PM

Default Depot Test 200

Hey bros I found out that depot test 200 is not test Enanthate but its a Test cypinate version. Does anyone have any feed back on this I know it needs to be shot 2 times per week. I just finished today a 4 month cycle of test E 250mg week nice results about 30lbs from 160 to 190 like a rock huge strength gains wrists twice the friggin size. Feeling like super man to be honest ....lol.... March I am looking at the Depot Test 200 and I have heard all types of different things. I took the Test E very no aggression minimal acne...lol... I even did some 2 shots a week at 500mg and minimul harsh effects no real body fat gain either small bloat in face and arms back looks mutant ..lol.... I seem to take well to it I like the pins also now...lol... I just want to keep it up and put on another 15 to 20 lbs for summer wish I had some of those pink tabs....lol.....if anyone has info on the Depot Test 200 drop me some info bros......

« maxrep | Qgl Eq.300 »