dieting on tren

Discuss dieting on tren at the Steroid Forum; anybody here diet on tren , ive been doing strict contest diet, started at 217 now am 205 ish, im ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2007, 06:54 PM

Default dieting on tren

anybody here diet on tren, ive been doing strict contest diet, started at 217 now am 205 ish, im getting leaner , been on diet 11 weeks, thought id lose more weight than this ,not really complaining tho. bf is dropping. i went to 210 the first week so really havnt lost much in the way of weight last 9 weeks. ive heard from some guys they cant lose weightr on tren ,whats your experiences.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:47 AM

Default Re: dieting on tren

you should be worried about loosing bodyfat...dropping from say 10% to 6%

weight is not an accurate measurement...seeing on how you might be gaining lbm on tren which means you are gaining lean muscle while loosing fat...so overall weight loss is not as great..but you might have dropped 4 % bodyfat which is a lot
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2007, 03:19 AM
Veteran Member

Agree^^^
Old 09-21-2007, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by advanced-stealth View Post
Agree^^^
definitely loss bf, so not too worried.gonna tweak my diet a little this week see what happens.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:25 AM

Completely normal like the others have already said. Eat really clean and high calories and your wieght might even start going back up while your BF keeps dropping. Is this all you are on is Tren and how much?
Old 09-24-2007, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormbringer View Post
Completely normal like the others have already said. Eat really clean and high calories and your wieght might even start going back up while your BF keeps dropping. Is this all you are on is Tren and how much?
no , test prop 75 eod, tren 75 eod, winnie 50/ day. gonna drop prop about 4 weeks b4 show,keeping tren , winnie right through, was doing test e up to last week, switched to prop when i dropped enanthate, suspect iwill lose water after test haas cleared,hopefully be shredded about 180lbs .first time on tren first time on anything for a contest, estimte im about 20 lbs up from last show 3 years ago .luv tren
Old 09-24-2007, 10:03 PM

How far out from the Show are you and what is the cut off wieght for the class your shooting for? You might want to add in something to cut estrogen and more water depending on what your BF level is. Your not giving us much to work with here and it seems to be getting down to the wire. How did you place in your show 3 years ago?
Old 09-25-2007, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormbringer View Post
How far out from the Show are you and what is the cut off wieght for the class your shooting for? You might want to add in something to cut estrogen and more water depending on what your BF level is. Your not giving us much to work with here and it seems to be getting down to the wire. How did you place in your show 3 years ago?
placed first lightweight,, added nolvadex this week too 20 mg, i feel im on target now had an assessment from bber at gym says im within 15 lbs, have 7 weeks. he said fat is gone just water now, which is easier to get rid of than bf, i was just worrying about not seeing weight drop like when i dieted clean,but if bf is gone im right on track, everything is there just slightly obscured by extra water, i think with nolva plus when test leaves my system ill be bang on.my plan is if im shreddedat 185ish thats where im goin, but if iget close to 180 ill sauna down to middle which is 176 here. what doyou think?
Old 09-25-2007, 03:50 PM

Tren is awesome of bulking or cutting. Eat at a caloric surplus and gain weight. Eat at a caloric deficit and lose weight. Tren is probably the best AAS at moving these goals along. All AAS are great at preserving LBM when eating at a deficit as long as protein stays high - so the deficit or surplus is established with carbs and fat. Generally, I think protein can stay the same in either a bulk or a cut.

Since you are saying that most of your weightloss came in the first two weeks that says to me that your diet has essentially stayed the same. In any cutting diet the new maintenance level has to be calculated every week and more calories, carbs and fat have to be subtracted. When you stop losing (or gaining when bulking), you know you have plateaued. With ANY diet, AAS or no AAS, if you eat a deficit you will continue to lose weight (unless you have a rare medical condition). The most common mistake in a diet is people fail to account for the new maintenance. Another common mistake is that people don't count calories or really know how to eat for a specific weight. Calcualting your maintenance is one of the most important parts of any cycle. Whether you are adding or subtracting calories you need to know that baseline and keep it updated for your current weight, body fat and calories burnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddydrew View Post
anybody here diet on tren, ive been doing strict contest diet, started at 217 now am 205 ish, im getting leaner , been on diet 11 weeks, thought id lose more weight than this ,not really complaining tho. bf is dropping. i went to 210 the first week so really havnt lost much in the way of weight last 9 weeks. ive heard from some guys they cant lose weightr on tren ,whats your experiences.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danasti View Post
Tren is awesome of bulking or cutting. Eat at a caloric surplus and gain weight. Eat at a caloric deficit and lose weight. Tren is probably the best AAS at moving these goals along. All AAS are great at preserving LBM when eating at a deficit as long as protein stays high - so the deficit or surplus is established with carbs and fat. Generally, I think protein can stay the same in either a bulk or a cut.

Since you are saying that most of your weightloss came in the first two weeks that says to me that your diet has essentially stayed the same. In any cutting diet the new maintenance level has to be calculated every week and more calories, carbs and fat have to be subtracted. When you stop losing (or gaining when bulking), you know you have plateaued. With ANY diet, AAS or no AAS, if you eat a deficit you will continue to lose weight (unless you have a rare medical condition). The most common mistake in a diet is people fail to account for the new maintenance. Another common mistake is that people don't count calories or really know how to eat for a specific weight. Calcualting your maintenance is one of the most important parts of any cycle. Whether you are adding or subtracting calories you need to know that baseline and keep it updated for your current weight, body fat and calories burnt.
right now im eating 50 grams of carbs, 250 grams of protein plus efas.i started at 150 grams of carbs have reduced every couple of weeks til this point. training 6 days a weeek with 40 min of intense cardio. i think the difference is idid eveything essentially the same as every other show, except this time the gear is maintaining alot more muscle. so weight loss is slower ,but bf loss is steady. definitely cant see being more strict than i am now with diet. next two weeks should tell the tale.