DNP weight loss experience

Discuss DNP weight loss experience at the Steroid Forum; Currently running a cycle of DNP which you can check out at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...y-dnp-log.html My question is, is it normal not ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2006, 05:44 PM

Default DNP weight loss experience

Currently running a cycle of DNP which you can check out at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...y-dnp-log.html

My question is, is it normal not to lose any weight in about 5 days of taking DNP? I know that weight will obviously be skewed by water retention, and I'm a retard for constantly checking my weight, but I am currently up to 400mg of DNP at day 5 (been at 400 for 2 days) and have lost 0 lbs. My diet and training are good... is this normal? Most people I see on this much DNP are constantly droppin .5-1 lbs per day.
Old 09-13-2006, 06:05 PM

Default Re: DNP weight loss experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYHomeboy
Currently running a cycle of DNP which you can check out at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...y-dnp-log.html

My question is, is it normal not to lose any weight in about 5 days of taking DNP? I know that weight will obviously be skewed by water retention, and I'm a retard for constantly checking my weight, but I am currently up to 400mg of DNP at day 5 (been at 400 for 2 days) and have lost 0 lbs. My diet and training are good... is this normal? Most people I see on this much DNP are constantly droppin .5-1 lbs per day.
What kind of shape were you in before you started the DNP? What was your bf%? If your already fairly lean, I wouldnt worry about the scale. Once you off the DNP for a week, then way yourself and see if you see a diffrence in the mirror. From what I've seen and read, the fatter you are, the better DNP works. Someone who is 20% bf or so could lose 4-6 pounds a week, but if your only 10% bf to begin with, results will be slower. This is just my opinion though.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2006, 07:05 PM

I'm about 12% bodyfat... just lookin to ride DNP into single digits. Wondering if that's why
Old 09-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radeon
What kind of shape were you in before you started the DNP? What was your bf%? If your already fairly lean, I wouldnt worry about the scale. Once you off the DNP for a week, then way yourself and see if you see a diffrence in the mirror. From what I've seen and read, the fatter you are, the better DNP works. Someone who is 20% bf or so could lose 4-6 pounds a week, but if your only 10% bf to begin with, results will be slower. This is just my opinion though.
If the dosage is the same, the increase in metabolic rate should be about the same (for a given individual), regardless of how fat he/she is.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:53 PM

yea DNP puts alot of water weight on you you will notice the most loss after you stop the cycle and weight will fall off of you, its just messing with your head right now so dont let it fool you bro its working if you need anymore info let me know
Old 09-28-2009, 05:31 AM

Guys, I've just come off DNP. I've not had a great experience whilst on it. Is it just me or is this stuff really harmeful?

I create a blog to go through each day of my experiece with DNP for weight loss, please take a look here:
DNP Weight Loss - Revealing the truth about Dinitrophenol

I'd appreciate any comments on the blog. I'm not a spammer or anything. I wanted to do it to let people know the effects of DNP.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark
Old 09-28-2009, 09:37 AM
Veteran Member

Send a message via MSN to bigrobbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman27 View Post
Guys, I've just come off DNP. I've not had a great experience whilst on it. Is it just me or is this stuff really harmeful?

I create a blog to go through each day of my experiece with DNP for weight loss, please take a look here:
DNP Weight Loss - Revealing the truth about Dinitrophenol

I'd appreciate any comments on the blog. I'm not a spammer or anything. I wanted to do it to let people know the effects of DNP.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark
DNP can be very dangerous...it's for some, just not me, So no it's not just you...shit scares

me bro. Not blastin those who choose to use it, they are just more brave than I!

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://thinksteroids.com/forum/steroid-forum/dnp-weight-loss-experience-134245469.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
My DNP log - Page 2 This thread Refback 10-25-2008 01:30 PM 1