do steroids go bad

Discuss do steroids go bad at the Steroid Forum; I was going to get in shape 2 years ago and never got round to it now I am doing ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 11:25 PM

Default do steroids go bad

I was going to get in shape 2 years ago and never got round to it now I am doing the training but I have 2 liquid steroids bottles un used and 1 pill form bought 2 years ago are they still good ????:
Old 04-25-2008, 11:59 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: do steroids go bad

Use em up (assuming they are sealed and have been stored properly).

What are ya runnin'?

HDH
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2008, 08:43 AM
Veteran Member

Is there an expiration date on them? Usually they last for up to 5 years, after that the potency diminishes.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDH View Post

What are ya runnin'?

HDH
Hi I have Venabol pills and Microstan-50 and testen-200 stored in dark cool place are they still good???? thanks andy
Old 04-26-2008, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDH View Post

What are ya runnin'?

HDH
Hi I have Venabol pills and Microstan-50 and testen-200 stored in dark cool place are they still good???? thanks andy
Old 05-06-2008, 07:54 PM

Chemicals like steroids do not have an inherent predispostion for breakdown and dimished effect. The reason things go 'off' or expire is generally due to micro-organisms, bugs, infections that feed on the drug molecules breaking them down into the respective metabolites. These metabolites will be excreted by the single cellular organisms and they tend to be rather nasty as far as human tastes are concerned. The product will change color, it will stink or become cloudy-this is an expired product. Another way expiration can become a concern is when your liquid bottles are clear and don't filter out certain wavelengths of the visible and non visible spectrums, this light can cause breakdown and again an expired product. Thirdly, when the product is in contact with the oxygen in the environment as is the case with pills, oxidation can happen on the outer extremities of the individual pills. That is definately when you want to take your expiration date into. account However, in all of these cases it does not necessarily mean it is no good, generally your senses will tell you if you definately cant use them, if you are unsure either get them tested or well.........flush em. Expiration dates are on bottles so that you feel the need to repurchase before the company goes bankrupt....meaningless.
I know this is my first post here, so the word newbie is probably circulating in your heads but I have a Phd in this area, I have synthesized and studied the effects of many ana and andro steroids from all three families. I have had dromostanolone and methenolone that I prepared and filed for a couple years in the back of a fridge. They were in brown glass and contained 5-10% benzyl alcohol, after 2 years mass spec and nuclear magnetic resonance showed negligable deterioration if any at all.
Hope this helped put your mind at ease before using them, because everyone know you cant toss juice!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy6499 View Post
I was going to get in shape 2 years ago and never got round to it now I am doing the training but I have 2 liquid steroids bottles un used and 1 pill form bought 2 years ago are they still good ????:

I have used Steris Cypionate that was 8 years old with great results. Now that is right from a U.S Pharmacy so I have no idea how long UG stuff would last
Old 05-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremac View Post
Chemicals like steroids do not have an inherent predispostion for breakdown and dimished effect. The reason things go 'off' or expire is generally due to micro-organisms, bugs, infections that feed on the drug molecules breaking them down into the respective metabolites. These metabolites will be excreted by the single cellular organisms and they tend to be rather nasty as far as human tastes are concerned. The product will change color, it will stink or become cloudy-this is an expired product. Another way expiration can become a concern is when your liquid bottles are clear and don't filter out certain wavelengths of the visible and non visible spectrums, this light can cause breakdown and again an expired product. Thirdly, when the product is in contact with the oxygen in the environment as is the case with pills, oxidation can happen on the outer extremities of the individual pills. That is definately when you want to take your expiration date into. account However, in all of these cases it does not necessarily mean it is no good, generally your senses will tell you if you definately cant use them, if you are unsure either get them tested or well.........flush em. Expiration dates are on bottles so that you feel the need to repurchase before the company goes bankrupt....meaningless.
I know this is my first post here, so the word newbie is probably circulating in your heads but I have a Phd in this area, I have synthesized and studied the effects of many ana and andro steroids from all three families. I have had dromostanolone and methenolone that I prepared and filed for a couple years in the back of a fridge. They were in brown glass and contained 5-10% benzyl alcohol, after 2 years mass spec and nuclear magnetic resonance showed negligable deterioration if any at all.
Hope this helped put your mind at ease before using them, because everyone know you cant toss juice!
Hope you stay on board..we could use your insight ! dennis
Old 05-07-2008, 04:31 PM

Quote:

Like D says stick around ... and ahh how much was filed away exactally ?? hmmmmm

regarding the orginal posters concern. chuck the pill, cause it sounds like you only have 1 ? the oil is probably fine

piece

good luck
Old 01-15-2013, 04:34 PM

Quote:

Hi, Quick question... I have a bottle of TEST E 250 enanthate from OPTIMAL LABS. Now I was driving with this bottle in my car for a week back in summer.. as you know Optimal labs - thats underground stuff and has no expiration date on it. I was worried if the steroid is still good to use. What do think?