Does Prop come in 250 mg amps?

Discuss Does Prop come in 250 mg amps? at the Steroid Forum; Greetings, I recently acquired from a trusted source a handful of ampules purporting to contain test prop . The vials, ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2004, 04:14 PM

Default Does Prop come in 250 mg amps?

Greetings,

I recently acquired from a trusted source a handful of ampules purporting to contain test prop. The vials, upon which the product name appears in Spanish, claim to contain 250 mg of prop. (I don't have them in front of me now but could produce a better description of the exact lettering later tonight.) To make things more confusing, the person I bought them from said he thought they were equal parts prop and cyp.

I was thumbing through the Anabolics Handbook last night and did not see any products listed that contained 250 mg of prop. Most prop preparations seem to contain either 50 mg or 100 mg per dose. At the same time, however, the author states that there aren't many fakes out there, given the reaction many endure when using prop.

I bought a bunch of them and would love to stack with the DBol I have around, but also don't want to stick myself with Wesson oil for 10 weeks, either. Does anyone know if prop does indeed come in 250 mg, single-use amps?

Thanks,

GG
Old 02-25-2004, 04:23 PM

there is a cyp/prop combo, 200mgcyp 50mgprop.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2004, 04:50 PM

jaysmithinwesson is right, as far as I know the Ba% to disolve the 250mg of Prop would damn near kill your ass..the Prop/cyp combo must be the product your talking about.

Pablo Escabar Jr.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo escabar jr.
jaysmithinwesson is right, as far as I know the Ba% to disolve the 250mg of Prop would damn near kill your ass..the Prop/cyp combo must be the product your talking about.

Pablo Escabar Jr.
Yeah, you know, I didn't think about it from that aspect, but you're right. I've never used either, but cyp seems to get far better reviews, at least as far as comfort of injection and overall wellness goes.

I know prop has a very short half-life and cyp a relatively longer one, so I think I'll plan to shoot twice a week. I'll be adding on 30 mg/day DBol when I hit week three. I've only run two cycles before--the first was Sust only at 500/mg week, the second was 200 mg/week Deca, 25 mg/day DBol, and 50 mg/day Winstrol--and I am hoping that I can still post decent gains with 500 mg/week test and the DBol. (My last cycle was almost two years ago, so the receptors should be nice and clear.)

I'll post an exact description of the vials later just to be sure.

Thanks,

GG
Old 02-25-2004, 05:10 PM

the 1/2 life of prop is 3days , as apposed to Cyp @ 8-10 days. this Combo acts as a test compo-providing the short duratition test (prop) while letting the longer acting Cyp build up due to the longer 1/2 life. It's a great idea in therie and should be shot every 3rd day preferably.

Pablo Escabar Jr.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo escabar jr.
the 1/2 life of prop is 3days , as apposed to Cyp @ 8-10 days. this Combo acts as a test compo-providing the short duratition test (prop) while letting the longer acting Cyp build up due to the longer 1/2 life. It's a great idea in therie and should be shot every 3rd day preferably.

Pablo Escabar Jr.

wow pablo escabar has ventured into the roid business as well.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:26 PM

P-DOG,
I've been a vet here for over 3 years now, just thought a name change was in order upon my return to the board...you like it?

Pablo Escabar Jr.
Old 02-25-2004, 06:05 PM

I think what you have is testex does it come in a brown amp this confused me aswell because on the amp it says cypianate propianato now my spanish isnt good but i thought this meant trhere was prop in it. But anabolics 2001 says that it is test cypionate its good stuff i gained well on it not much fakes of it going around either
Old 02-25-2004, 07:21 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to chris gordon

the testex is cyclo pentil propionato which is another word for cypionate...i think this is what youhave bro..testex elmu prolongatum....brown amp 2ml 250mg per amp

my NEW email othala69@cyber-rights.net
Old 02-26-2004, 12:49 AM

Default Testex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris gordon
the testex is cyclo pentil propionato which is another word for cypionate...i think this is what youhave bro..testex elmu prolongatum....brown amp 2ml 250mg per amp
I agree with the other bros that they are probably cypionate if from Spain. If it is in a brown amp it is probably the testex elmu brand, the language conversion makes propionato = cypionate. If it is in a 2ml amp then I would be almost 100% positive it is cypionate. They make a 250mg per 1ml brown vial version, but if it is coming in the 2ml amp that is a dead give away because there can be only so many Spanish, 2ml, brown amped, 250 mg strength propionato's out there.

250 mgs of propionate would be impossible to dissolve/suspend in 1ml. I've had some brands with 100mg/ml concentrations that made me pretty sore and i'm pretty tolerant of BA content.