Estrogen And Breast Size

Discuss Estrogen And Breast Size at the Steroid Forum; Hypothetically, would administering exogenous estrogen lead to increased breast size during the adolescent years of a girl? There are going ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Veteran Member

Default Estrogen And Breast Size

Hypothetically, would administering exogenous estrogen lead to increased breast size during the adolescent years of a girl? There are going to be genetic differences but has high estrogen/breast size been correlated?
Old 04-23-2012, 03:32 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Estrogen And Breast Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
Hypothetically, would administering exogenous estrogen lead to increased breast size during the adolescent years of a girl? There are going to be genetic differences but has high estrogen/breast size been correlated?
I would think so along with some other breast related issues. Increased nipple size would be correlated in high amounts of estrogen too. I would think adding exogenous estrogen would also cause difference in the vaginal area and also cause a higher risk for cancer as well.

As far as you second question I'm sure there is correlation here again. Just not sure if I can find any studies.

mands
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2012, 04:34 PM

No it doesn't work that way.
Taking it will stimulate growth but not beyond what would be her final size. The breast won't get bigger than it's predisposed to get genetically.
Estrogen just drives the growth until it reaches it's genetically predisposed size.
the only time estrogen will hep is if their is an imbalance. Breast growth is governed by estrogen and progesterone so it's not only estrogen. If estrogen made breast bigger you could make millions on the black market with it. It doesn't though.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:43 PM
Veteran Member

I was thinking along the lines that males breast tissue continue to grow when provided an excess in estrogen. All males have estrogen of course and the growth is as you said genetically predisposed. Though with abnormally high estrogen levels for males they grow more than they would naturally. Or are you saying that the amount of estrogen women have always allows growth to their genetic maximum and there is no way to surpass that?? Also, the reason to why I mentioned adolescent females is because that is when the growth of the breasts are determined. Off topic but still similar, would testosterone administered during adolescent years lead to a larger phallus? I hope we can agree that the timing is most important here and that the hormones and amounts are crucial as well.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:47 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkhogan View Post
No it doesn't work that way.
Taking it will stimulate growth but not beyond what would be her final size. The breast won't get bigger than it's predisposed to get genetically.
Estrogen just drives the growth until it reaches it's genetically predisposed size.
the only time estrogen will hep is if their is an imbalance. Breast growth is governed by estrogen and progesterone so it's not only estrogen. If estrogen made breast bigger you could make millions on the black market with it. It doesn't though.
Hey Hulk they actually do sell this on the black market and I was under the impression a lot of Tranny's take this to actually smooth skin, increase fat in areas such as hips, ass, and breast and soften face. I do believe I read somewhere they did a study with apes or chimpanzees or something and exogenous estrogen caused these things along with what they called sex skin or something? Hell is was a while back.

Also, you stated pre-disposed size? I again was under the impression while in puberty if they were exposed to more than what the were producing naturally there would be excess growth. Let me know your thoughts?
Old 04-23-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mands View Post
Hey Hulk they actually do sell this on the black market and I was under the impression a lot of Tranny's take this to actually smooth skin, increase fat in areas such as hips, ass, and breast and soften face. I do believe I read somewhere they did a study with apes or chimpanzees or something and exogenous estrogen caused these things along with what they called sex skin or something? Hell is was a while back.

Also, you stated pre-disposed size? I again was under the impression while in puberty if they were exposed to more than what the were producing naturally there would be excess growth. Let me know your thoughts?
From what I read breast size is genetic and no amount of estrogen will increase the size beyond what they will get anyways. Estrogen only helps if their is an imbalance.

And by black market I meant if estrogen increased breast size in genetic females you wouldn't be able to keep it in stock. I wish it did though. I love big tits.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Veteran Member

I love big tits as well. I'm still not totally sold on this. Do you have any links or studies you can locate?

I understand that genetics play a major role on what are body produces naturally but when excessive amounts are given I would think those genetic predetermined sizes could be altered or changed?

mands
Old 04-23-2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mands View Post
I love big tits as well. I'm still not totally sold on this. Do you have any links or studies you can locate?

I understand that genetics play a major role on what are body produces naturally but when excessive amounts are given I would think those genetic predetermined sizes could be altered or changed?

mands
Well the problem is estrogen will make tits bigger because estrogen increases your weight , bloat and body fat. So as they get fatter their tits grow but if they lose the weight, tits go back to normal. This is why fat girls have big tits.

I have never seen a study say estrogen increases breast size. I think it's all the weight gain that makes them bigger. If estrogen pills made tits bigger women would eat them like candy.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:20 PM
Veteran Member

You will definitely find studies showing that estrogen causes breast tissue growth, like you stated earlier progesterone needs to be available as well. The thing I am most curious about is that if the estrogen produced during puberty will make the breast increase to the genetic potential and can not be surpassed with higher levels of estrogen. Similarly, testosterone is attributed to phallic development during puberty. African-Americans have the largest amount of testosterone in that age group and there is a general consent that the phallic size of African Americans are above average. Do these things correlate?? Does anybody give estrogen/testosterone to people in puberty? Hell no!! But hypothetically speaking I was wondering if this will hold true. The more opinions the better!

Understand that it is crucial the timing of the administration, HGH will make you taller if given during development ages. But after development occurs this is not true. Same would remain true for the estrogen.

Last edited by Sworder; 04-23-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
You will definitely find studies showing that estrogen causes breast tissue growth, like you stated earlier progesterone needs to be available as well. The thing I am most curious about is that if the estrogen produced during puberty will make the breast increase to the genetic potential and can not be surpassed with higher levels of estrogen. Similarly, testosterone is attributed to phallic development during puberty. African-Americans have the largest amount of testosterone in that age group and there is a general consent that the phallic size of African Americans are above average. Do these things correlate?? Does anybody give estrogen/testosterone to people in puberty? Hell no!! But hypothetically speaking I was wondering if this will hold true. The more opinions the better!

Understand that it is crucial the timing of the administration, HGH will make you taller if given during development ages. But after development occurs this is not true. Same would remain true for the estrogen.
Guys, I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing. But, I am still not sold on this. There has to be studies on Exogenous Esrtogen during puberty and after puberty.

I understand what you are saying about predetermined. I just can't wrap my ahead around if more estrogen is introduced that the common sides of estrogen would be present and certain things would happen such as breast tissue growth and so on.

Does anyone have any studies on this. Sorry I am being stubborn on this one.

mands