fina farm

Discuss fina farm at the Steroid Forum; Does anybody know if there is so kind of problem with fina farm?placed order with them on the 20th..usually get ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2007, 09:16 AM

Default fina farm

Does anybody know if there is so kind of problem with fina farm?placed order with them on the 20th..usually get my stuff in a few days but its already 5 days later and my order status is still pending...sent them an email yesterday morning and havent heard back..any info would be helpful...thanks
Old 08-25-2007, 09:42 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: fina farm

havent heard any bad news.....
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2007, 11:45 AM
Veteran Member

5 days seems like a short amount of time to start worrying.

HDH
Old 08-25-2007, 06:18 PM

not really worrying but had ordered several times before and had stuff in 2 days...got an update today and order is processing...no complaints here just itching to get back at it after 2 yrs off with a knee replacement..thanks
Old 08-26-2007, 10:40 PM

Another board has a bunch of posts saying that finafarm turned scam. Just what other guys are saying I hope you don't have the same problems.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:48 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigvx5
not really worrying but had ordered several times before and had stuff in 2 days...got an update today and order is processing...no complaints here just itching to get back at it after 2 yrs off with a knee replacement..thanks
After 2 years off you should probably take some time to lift naturally. Then maybe start with something a little more mild like Test an Deca.

HDH

I DO NOT RESPOND TO PMs ASKING FOR A SOURCE.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:11 PM

well got email on the 28th of aug. saying they had a damaged shipment of filters that my order would be sent out the next day...its the 2nd of sept. still no product....i would say use caution before ordering from them.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Veteran Member

I have seen Fina Farm in a thread on another board just recently and it wasn't good talk.

HDH
Old 09-04-2007, 07:44 PM

A friend of mine ordered a bunch of stuff from finafarm about 4 or 5 months ago and never got it. He also said he has gotten orders from them quick and he has seen them take 2 or 3 months. Now why he would reorder from them is beyond me.
So to make a long story long, my friend turns me on to 123researchchems or something like that. I place an order with them and I get an e-mail receipt for my order from finafarm, humm. So after about 3 weeks I tried e-mailing 123researchchems about my order and their website was down and so was their e-mail.
So I tried calling finafarm probably 30 times. Left a message every time, no response, no nothing. About 3 months later, the shit arrives.
So, with that said, I would steer way clear of finafarm or the other place I named ( Im not sure on the exact name but its something like that ). I had a bad experience with them.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:01 PM

got my kit from fina f today....ordered it the 20th of aug.so took quite a while...ordered alternate supplies and got them today also...it only took them 3days to get here...