First Clen/T3-T4 Cycle

Discuss First Clen/T3-T4 Cycle at the Steroid Forum; Hey everyone, i am starting my first cycle of clen and t3 . I just had a couple questions i ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2007, 01:18 AM

Default First Clen/T3-T4 Cycle

Hey everyone, i am starting my first cycle of clen and t3. I just had a couple questions i coudnt find answers for. First off im 21 years old. 6'2 and skyrocketed to 275 lbs due to an injury and very poor diet. mY BMI is a whopping 35%. Now for the clen i have, i have decided to do a 3week cycle that looks like this:

Week 1 - 40 mcg - 40 mcg- 80 mcg- 80 mcg- 80 mcg- 120mcg- 120 mcg
Week 2 - 120 mcg- 160 mcg- 160 mcg- 160 mcg - 160mcg- 160mcg- 160 mcg
Week 3 - 120 mcg- 120 mcg- 120 mch- 80 mcg- 80 mcg- 80 mcg- 40 mcg- 40 mcg

Now the t3 pills i have are called Cytomix. Which is 60mcg Cytomel (T3) and 20 mcg Levothyroxine Sodium (T4) combined. Everywhere i read they say take 25 mcg of T3 a day. So how do i cycle that and is that mixture better than just T3?

I am also going a low carb diet with the cycle. I am guessing to intake no more than 20 Carbs a day and eat more protein than usual.

If anyone has any suggestions i would really appriciate it. Thanks alot, Mike
Old 05-31-2007, 08:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to ThunderasCherub
Default Re: First Clen/T3-T4 Cycle

I'm interested in what kind of response this gets.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2007, 11:51 PM

Default Re: First Clen/T3-T4 Cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRider
Hey everyone, i am starting my first cycle of clen and t3. I just had a couple questions i coudnt find answers for. First off im 21 years old. 6'2 and skyrocketed to 275 lbs due to an injury and very poor diet. mY BMI is a whopping 35%. Now for the clen i have, i have decided to do a 3week cycle that looks like this:

Week 1 - 40 mcg - 40 mcg- 80 mcg- 80 mcg- 80 mcg- 120mcg- 120 mcg
Week 2 - 120 mcg- 160 mcg- 160 mcg- 160 mcg - 160mcg- 160mcg- 160 mcg
Week 3 - 120 mcg- 120 mcg- 120 mch- 80 mcg- 80 mcg- 80 mcg- 40 mcg- 40 mcg

Now the t3 pills i have are called Cytomix. Which is 60mcg Cytomel (T3) and 20 mcg Levothyroxine Sodium (T4) combined. Everywhere i read they say take 25 mcg of T3 a day. So how do i cycle that and is that mixture better than just T3?

I am also going a low carb diet with the cycle. I am guessing to intake no more than 20 Carbs a day and eat more protein than usual.

If anyone has any suggestions i would really appriciate it. Thanks alot, Mike

HOLY CRAP

ok, what the hell are you messing around with gear for when you have no idea what you are doing...
I can't figure out why ppl would go get themselves gear and then ask ppl how to use it??

First off - a good diet and proper exercise will do you far more good then clen or T3 or any other substance will at this point!!!
I repeat --- good diet - proper exercise routine

I would recommend that you do some research on proper weight loss diets and exerice, which can be found on the nutrition / training fourms and leave the clen and T3 alone. You obviously have no idea what a good diet is if you think that eating under 20 carbs a day and more protien is the answer....

And I don't mean to be rude but if you ahve 35% body fat then you are way overweight, and the best thing you can do is a life style change. Simply counting on a unplanned super low carb diet and jumping into a Clen/T3 cycle sounds like a recipe for disaster!

My buddy lost over 90 pounds in 6 months on no supplements of any type by just training at the gym 5 days a week and getting on to a proper diet plan. He went from 281 to 190lbs and was 6'1 So it is very possible to do if you put your mind to it.

Clen and T3 are more designed for ppl who are alreay in decent shape but want an edge to help take off that last little bit of fat. They are not designed as a replacement to healthy living.

For your own health and well being I strongly recommend you leave the clen and T3 and put your efforts into working out a good exercise and diet plan...

Last edited by Porthoz; 05-31-2007 at 11:58 PM.