First time dbol cycle

Discuss First time dbol cycle at the Steroid Forum; Hey guys.Just wondering if someone can give me some help with my first d bol cycle.I will be taking two ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 08:18 AM

Default First time dbol cycle

Hey guys.Just wondering if someone can give me some help with my first d bol cycle.I will be taking two pills daily which is 20mgs.considering which would be the best Pct for this??What i will need to take with this such as milk thistle and accutane etc.just wanna hear some advice from all of use and possibly your experiences or any other info all comments will be much greatly appreciated.thanksss
Old 12-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: First time dbol cycle

How about post your stats and age, workout routine.

Also I wouldn't do a d-bol only cycle. You should do some more research about it. If you are gonna do a only cycle of anything it should be test.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 01:26 AM

Why the hell would you do a dbol only cycle? You don't want to keep any of your gains? Test man.....TEST.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:33 AM
Veteran Member

afraid of needles?
Old 12-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Veteran Member

it would be best to stack some test. if your using dbol only try 30mg ed in 3 doses. you will make some gains but much more if you run an injectable. keeps levels more steady. if you continue using aas start thinking injectables. you can only run dbol for 4-6 weeks and to see better gains you will want to run longer cycles.i understand some have problems with needles, but you will get over it. good luck
Old 12-03-2009, 05:54 AM

Noo lol im not afraid of needles or nothin its just that i need something that will have a good effect but wont stay in my system as long as i have representative sports which i get tested for. n i want the least amount of sides too.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:42 AM

I have done dbol only cycles in the past and with the exception of tren, I held my gains best from dbol only. The key is to do 3-4 week cycles of it and dont get lazy about working out when you finish.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Veteran Member

Send a message via MSN to bigrobbie
Question Re: First time dbol cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckboy View Post
Noo lol im not afraid of needles or nothin its just that i need something that will have a good effect but wont stay in my system as long as i have representative sports which i get tested for. n i want the least amount of sides too.
I second the question...what is your age and stats? Need that b-4 anything else.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:43 PM

Im 18, just began training 4-5 days a week as i have finished sports so now i can fully go ahead with training and trying to put on saome more weight and muscle im about 176cm n weigh about 70kg. need some size baddd.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Veteran Member

Head over to the training and nutrition sections and read some bro, if you just started training and want to jump on some dbol you are going to end up just hurting yourself because your body is not ready for the strength you could possibly gain and you will not know how to properly feed your muscles.