Geneza Gear legit?

Discuss Geneza Gear legit? at the Steroid Forum; Just wondering if anyone has tried Geneza Gear and if so what you think about it. I have found a ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 03:11 PM

Cool Geneza Gear legit?

Just wondering if anyone has tried Geneza Gear and if so what you think about it. I have found a place to get it, but i have heard it is not that great of stuff. And if yall dont think it is good, what would be a better brand to go with. Just so yall dont think im some Dbag postin on here i have been lifting weight for a bout 4 years now and i have taken my body about as big naturally as it will go. My diet is great and i bust my ass in the gym. Thanks for all the input......[/B]
Old 02-11-2011, 05:25 PM

Default Re: Geneza Gear legit?

4 years isn't near most peoples potential.... but that's not what you asked.

I've had limited exposure to different brands ( 3 total ) but out of the three I tried I like Geneza the best. Other than some Cyp 250 that crashed it has been good. Tried the deca, cyp, sust, and dbol..... all have been fine. Never tested them to see, as I've heard they are under dosed, but they seem at least comparable if not better than the other brands I've seen.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 05:38 PM

Ok cool. yea i have taken my body from about 145 to a solid 195 now over the past four years. I have plateau before and have obviously pushed through, but over the last few months results have seemed to come to a screeching hault. so i have begun to think about try some AS now.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:08 PM

no ugl is going to be always accurately dosed or whatever. I liked GP though, i tried another ugl before and it was way under dosed.

Last edited by juice69; 02-11-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juice69 View Post
no ugl is going to be always accuratley dosed or whatever. I liked GP though, i tried another ugl before and it was way under dosed.
this is why i only brew my own ,noway can any ugl be trusted,you just dont know what your geting.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank2005 View Post
this is why i only brew my own ,noway can any ugl be trusted,you just dont know what your geting.
well not all of us have a legit powder source! lol i would love to go that route.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juice69 View Post
well not all of us have a legit powder source! lol i would love to go that route.
yes its by far the better way to go ,ugl are snakes imo ,i have seen lab test on what was susposed to be deca and it turned out to be eq ,big price differance when it comes to raws on these two....
Old 02-11-2011, 07:33 PM

GP is g2g. Check out OLM for more feedback.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash Browns View Post
GP is g2g. Check out OLM for more feedback.
OLM like many/most/all sponsored forums are biased towards their sponsors so you're not getting an accurate picture reading through the threads.

Last edited by BarbellBeast; 02-11-2011 at 11:23 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:02 AM

i dont know why these ppl like GP but everything on their line is wayy underdosed and maybe not even real especially the injectables, from my expirence sciroxx is alot better quality. your probably about to buy online which most likely isnt a legit site in the first place..