halo vs. tren

Discuss halo vs. tren at the Steroid Forum; just want a few people opinions. Got a few quesitons, if you have used either one i would like to ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 12:38 AM

Question halo vs. tren

just want a few people opinions. Got a few quesitons, if you have used either one i would like to here some feedback on your experiences. if you have used both, i would love you to compare the two in terms of stregnth.

what one gives better strength gains? what one will alow you to keep more strenght gains? what are sides that people noticed are associated with each steroid? any other addition is much appreciated... posted a thread a little bit ago.. just having a hard time deciding betwene tren and test or halo and test...

goals...lose body fat, gain a ton of strength

im a fighter so i also need the endurance/cardio aspect as well....

any suggestions of a different cycle?
Old 12-16-2010, 12:38 AM

Question Re: halo vs. tren

bump
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2010, 04:34 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: halo vs. tren

I haven't used these compounds but if you're fighting, cardiovascular output is very important to you and tren can reduce it significantly so you should go for halo or cheque drops (only before the fight).
Old 12-16-2010, 07:43 AM

Halo is very damaging on the liver. tren will hurt your stamina and movement. They will both get you stronger and a harder overall look
Posted from my BlackBerry
Old 12-16-2010, 03:44 PM

tren will hurt your stamina but as far as looks and results in strenght it is the king. Trust me it´s my favorite compound
Old 12-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Veteran Member

Ok, first of all, trying to compare Halo to tren is like asking me if I'd rather fuck your mom or your sister...each is a completely different experience with it's own benefits.

Halo is good for powerliters and Tren is good for strength, size, and killing people. Personally, I don't think that there's a good drug for MMA guys except maybe halo or CD pre-fight. But, for working out, I'd steer more toward a lower dose of test with some anavar. If you have time on your hands and you know what you're doing, run 12 weeks of test/primo... you'll like the results, quality muscle, nice quickness/speed gains
Old 12-17-2010, 03:40 PM

my supplier has some primo acetate? its a injectible, so im guessing it has a similar half life to prop...i was thinking of running prop anyways...

so what i was thinking is

1-10 test prop
1-10 primo ace
6-10 anaver at about 40 mg. a day..if not 50...

im going to gage my physique from there, if im happy with my overall body fat percentage and look i wont throw in some clen in the pct....

i will probably be running proscar and topical spiro throughout, along with some letro weeks 5-10 (ill have the letro on hand in case of gyno issues early on)

ill be on a calorie restricted diet...

im thinking 7 meals the first 4 with carbs and protien(this is counting me post work out carbs) ...the last 3 with protien and fats (olive oil/coconut oil/flaxseeds)
Old 12-17-2010, 03:41 PM

what mg. should i run the prop and primo at?

i was thinking 400 mg. a week for the prop. and 300 mg. a week for the primo?
Old 12-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to KBD

Cheque Drops are amazing
Old 12-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Veteran Member

First of all, if you're going to run primo, run enanthate...ace is a very painful injection at more than 50mg/ml and 50mg/ml isa worthless dosing in my mind.

If you want to do 10 weeks, run the Var at the beginning and run Test E with Primo E
Run 400mg Test EW and MINIMUM 600mg primo... primo needs to be dosed higher to be truly effective. The only other option you would have is EQ. That needs to be run at a 600mg minimum as well for at least 10 weeks.