Has anybody tried Gen-shi labs?

Discuss Has anybody tried Gen-shi labs? at the Steroid Forum; has anybody tried Gen-shi labs before? I read some mix reviews on it. anybody here tried it?...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 08:49 PM

Default Has anybody tried Gen-shi labs?

has anybody tried Gen-shi labs before? I read some mix reviews on it. anybody here tried it?
Old 06-28-2010, 09:05 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Has anybody tried Gen-shi labs?

Holy crap! This has to be at least the 10th thread I've seen this week that asks what people think about a certain lab. What do YOU know about the lab? Did you see a sign for it on your street corner? How did you find out about it?

Seriously people, I mean come on. Vague questions with little info tend to garner similar responses. Why don't you provide more info on the subject and we can go from there.

Have you looked at their website or any reviews online at all? Google it first and tell us what you find.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 09:21 PM

whats wrong with expressing your experience with the lab? I just want to know people's point of view and their experiences i dont see nothing wrong with that get some. is not like im givin out source or wut not. just the askin for the lab reviews
Old 06-28-2010, 09:26 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinoguy1980 View Post
whats wrong with expressing your experience with the lab? I just want to know people's point of view and their experiences i dont see nothing wrong with that get some. is not like im givin out source or wut not. just the askin for the lab reviews
I'm just givin you a hard time bro.I like to see who takes my comments personally and who learns from them

I saw that you had read mixed reviews, I was just looking for you to check out the website or say what the "mixed reviews" might be. You'd be surprised what you can find out on your own while researching information while preparing to ask an educated question.

And for the record, I've never used GSL before, so I won't comment on the product.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:43 PM

lol o ok
Old 06-29-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Some View Post
I'm just givin you a hard time bro.I like to see who takes my comments personally and who learns from them

I saw that you had read mixed reviews, I was just looking for you to check out the website or say what the "mixed reviews" might be. You'd be surprised what you can find out on your own while researching information while preparing to ask an educated question.

And for the record, I've never used GSL before, so I won't comment on the product.

I thought you were kidding. Getting info on a UGL before trying a product from people that may have actually used it is huge! You know as well as anyone how the internet can scam anyone. One of the most beneficial things about a message board is getting info on Brands. i totally agree not to discuss where you got the product but discussing particular brands is important.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJV37 View Post
I thought you were kidding. Getting info on a UGL before trying a product from people that may have actually used it is huge! You know as well as anyone how the internet can scam anyone. One of the most beneficial things about a message board is getting info on Brands. i totally agree not to discuss where you got the product but discussing particular brands is important.
I'm just trying to get people to participate and add knowledge or experience to the board. Way too many people get on here and just ask "What do you think about this...?"

A little bit of bcground info is always nice and helps to further the validity of the question. Open ended or broad questions are much less likely to get a response than a well thought out, more specific question. Does that make sense? For example:

"I'm going to start a cycle in a few months. As of now, I am thinking of running 500 mg of Test E per week for 12 weeks. This will be my third cycle and I am looking to find a new product to try, as I have had mixed results with the last few. Recently, I have been looking into Gen-Shi Labs. Have any of you tried the Test E from this UGL? If not, do you have any experience with any of their other products? Any replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks."

Something like that is bound to open up a discussin that will lead to good things. Some people may even suggest other brands they are familiar with that they have had success with very recently. That is the basis for how you make friends on this site and receive great advice. The more people you can get to chime in on a certain subject, the more likely the advice will be good. One person can say they love the lab, but if the other 30 people who hate it don't chime in, that one review is worthless. It's a crapshoot sometimes. Give the most infomation to get the most information. That's always been my policy.

Cheers
Old 06-29-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Some View Post
I'm just trying to get people to participate and add knowledge or experience to the board. Way too many people get on here and just ask "What do you think about this...?"

A little bit of bcground info is always nice and helps to further the validity of the question. Open ended or broad questions are much less likely to get a response than a well thought out, more specific question. Does that make sense? For example:

"I'm going to start a cycle in a few months. As of now, I am thinking of running 500 mg of Test E per week for 12 weeks. This will be my third cycle and I am looking to find a new product to try, as I have had mixed results with the last few. Recently, I have been looking into Gen-Shi Labs. Have any of you tried the Test E from this UGL? If not, do you have any experience with any of their other products? Any replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks."

Something like that is bound to open up a discussin that will lead to good things. Some people may even suggest other brands they are familiar with that they have had success with very recently. That is the basis for how you make friends on this site and receive great advice. The more people you can get to chime in on a certain subject, the more likely the advice will be good. One person can say they love the lab, but if the other 30 people who hate it don't chime in, that one review is worthless. It's a crapshoot sometimes. Give the most infomation to get the most information. That's always been my policy.

Cheers

Your logic makes sense
Old 06-29-2010, 04:54 PM

i agree
Old 06-30-2010, 03:31 PM

Horale donde estan las respuestas que busco? VIVA LA RAZA