How Do You Take Clenbuterol?

Discuss How Do You Take Clenbuterol? at the Steroid Forum; i just finished a bulking cycle and want to shed some fat. i have access to clen 20mcg/tab and i ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2004, 03:09 AM

Default How Do You Take Clenbuterol?

i just finished a bulking cycle and want to shed some fat. i have access to clen 20mcg/tab and i wanted to know how to cycle this and how many pills do i need for a cycle of clen. i am looking to drop 10-15lbs of fat. i considered stacking clen with cytomel but i heard it has some bad side effects.
Old 07-05-2004, 03:58 AM

i've heard most people run it within 100-200 mcg daily. of course since everybody's body reacts differently, i'd say start off small and then build up the dose until the sides are too bad for you. just to be safe, limit yourself to around 120 since this is your first time. i hope this helps.

however, i've never had experience with clen, so hopefully some experienced dudes can help as well.

peace

tHe ShOcKeR
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2004, 05:33 AM

Males - 100-140 mcg per day
Females - 80-100 mcg per day

Begin by taking only one tablet on the first day and then increasing the dosage by one tablet each of the following days until the desired maximum dosage is reached. Clen is usually taken over a period of 8-10 weeks.

Unless your a female, I don't know how cytomel stacked with clen could be bad for you, it does wonders for me.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turf Toes
Males - 100-140 mcg per day
Females - 80-100 mcg per day

Begin by taking only one tablet on the first day and then increasing the dosage by one tablet each of the following days until the desired maximum dosage is reached. Clen is usually taken over a period of 8-10 weeks.

Unless your a female, I don't know how cytomel stacked with clen could be bad for you, it does wonders for me.
Ahhh...nope! Clen is cycled every 12-14 days. Its effects are reduced after that time period so people cycle it. Once you have determined how you react to clen, the ramp up is no longer needed. Simply start with the desired dosage. I start @125mcg/day and run mine 7 days on 7 off. This way, the clen stays effective and in the 7 days off I hit Ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin.

Pup
Old 07-05-2004, 10:26 AM
Veteran Member

I always get a good laugh out of the advice given by people who have no experience and no idea what they're talking about.

Anyone who thinks clen does anything for them after more than 3 weeks of continuous usage, is experiencing the power of the mind and nothing more.

A person's beta receptors downgrade very quickly when taking clen. Generally a person's receptors will be so down regulated after 15-20 days of continuous usage that anything taken after that is completely useless.

Clen must be taken for x number of days, followed by x number of days off. Most knowledgable people go 2 days on, 2 days off, or 1 week on, 1 week off, or 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

No one who knows what they're doing goes more than 2 weeks on. The longer you're on, the longer you need to stay off to allow the beta receptors to up-regulate. You can't go 2 weeks on, 2 days off, that won't work.

As for dosages, that's a very individual thing. Giving out a range that starts at 100mcg and goes up from there isn't such a good idea. Some people get unacceptable increases in heart rate and hand tremors at 100mcg's. These people may do very well with 60-80mcg's.

For a first time user, start at 20mcg's and increase by 20 every day until you notice clen's effects. If you feel the effects too strongly, then the next day drop down by 20 or if the effects aren't too bad, you now have the dosage that's best for you.

Good luck,
MaxRep
Trabuco likes this.
Yes, the photo next to my name is a picture of me. Everything I write is fiction for entertainment purposes. Nothing I write should be construed to be medical advice or anything other than fantasy role playing. Nothing I write should be acted upon. I do not encourage or condone the exchange, purchase or administration of any illegal substance. Anything I write which may appear to contradict this is understood to be written as fiction for entertainment purposes only.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxRep
I always get a good laugh out of the advice given by people who have no experience and no idea what they're talking about.

Anyone who thinks clen does anything for them after more than 3 weeks of continuous usage, is experiencing the power of the mind and nothing more.

A person's beta receptors downgrade very quickly when taking clen. Generally a person's receptors will be so down regulated after 15-20 days of continuous usage that anything taken after that is completely useless.

Clen must be taken for x number of days, followed by x number of days off. Most knowledgable people go 2 days on, 2 days off, or 1 week on, 1 week off, or 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

No one who knows what they're doing goes more than 2 weeks on. The longer you're on, the longer you need to stay off to allow the beta receptors to up-regulate. You can't go 2 weeks on, 2 days off, that won't work.

As for dosages, that's a very individual thing. Giving out a range that starts at 100mcg and goes up from there isn't such a good idea. Some people get unacceptable increases in heart rate and hand tremors at 100mcg's. These people may do very well with 60-80mcg's.

For a first time user, start at 20mcg's and increase by 20 every day until you notice clen's effects. If you feel the effects too strongly, then the next day drop down by 20 or if the effects aren't too bad, you now have the dosage that's best for you.

Good luck,
MaxRep
Good post...yeah i about shit myself when I read the stay on for 8-10wks ...dayem! Anyway.....I have good results with the 2wks on 2wks off.....I am very curious to hear some results off the 2 days on 2 days off ...I know it's done just would like to hear some results.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxRep

Good luck,
MaxRep
I AGREE! actually the max I can tolerate is 60mcg a day, and I have to break a tab in 2(10mcg) and take it every couple of hours, that way i do not feel my heart jumping out of my ribcage, last time I took 2 tabs(when I was increasing dose) I had terrible heart pain so I stop, we all react differently. With 60mcg I have lost 6 Lbs of bodyfat in 1 week already, of course I am taking oxavar and doing cardio 5 times a week after lifting(supersets) my diet is the same high protein, low carb.
I have read that is good o cycle 3 weeks of Clen and then 3 weeks of T3 and so on for no more than a period of 8 weeks, I got a bottle of T3 but I am hesitant on how I am going to use it, might save it for a next cycle.

Peace

Carlito
Old 07-06-2004, 12:58 PM

Default clen

i use it 2 on 2 off 160mcg with great results
Old 07-06-2004, 01:07 PM
Veteran Member

[QUOTE=Southernjuice]Good post...yeah i about shit myself when I read the stay on for 8-10wks ...

I saw that too, I was thinking he meant the t-3 for 8-10 wks.
2wks on and off seems to be the norm. I've ran it 2days on and off for about 4 wks w/ t-3 and was still feeling the effects. I've heard you can run it even longer doing it that way???????...............11
Old 07-06-2004, 02:43 PM

I like 2 on 2 off best (days) ... 40-80mcg is all need. Cuts down on sides for me too. I've taken it for two weeks ... but I have to keep upping the dose in order to get the same feeling. 2 days on 2 days off keeps me fresh ... I like it.