How long do your injection sites hurt?

Discuss How long do your injection sites hurt? at the Steroid Forum; I am taking Test E right now for my first cycle. I did my fist injection on Monday of this ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 01:33 PM

Default How long do your injection sites hurt?

I am taking Test E right now for my first cycle. I did my fist injection on Monday of this week and my second yesterday, (one in the right quad one in the left.) After my first injection I was so relieved because it didn't hurt at all. I felt fine for a couple hours after that thinking to myself, "damn I must be good at this injection stuff because I don't feel any soreness at all." Then later on that night my leg started to get sore and then the next morning killed. Both injections so far have felt like someone gave me a massive charley horse that lasts for about two days after my injection.

Is this normal? And does your body get used to it with time?

Another question I have for you guys is if you aspirate and you do draw blood into your needle, (luckily this has not happened to me yet) can you still inject that testosterone and just change the pin and try again or is that not sanitary?

Sorry for the newbie questions, these are just the types of things with steroids that you don't think about asking until you are actually doing the pinning.

Thanks
Old 11-05-2010, 01:55 PM

Default Re: How long do your injection sites hurt?

Ay is normal questions bro noone really thinks about the shot itself or how and where until they have the gear in front of them. I took the shots in my a** and sometimes they hurt others didn't ima tell u that there was a weekend I could not walk because of the pain the most starnge part was that this happened around the 6th or 7th week so I freaked out a lil. They will hurt but not extreme I had bumps in my injection site for a day or two after I never drew out blood u have to relax and prepare the site for the shot
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 03:09 PM

Some aas hurt more than others, but the three biggest factors for me personally are complete relaxation of the muscle, speed of the injection, and the massaging afterwards. If The muscle is completely loose, the injection takes 30 seconds per half ml, and I massage the area intensely for about 90 seconds afterwards, I will not get sore 98% of the time. Obviously if you try to put 3mls in your bicep or 4 in your quad then you're going to be sore regardless, but with your dosages, you should get used to the amount fairly quickly. Believe me, it takes patience and diligence to inject as slowly as I do, but it has worked for me, and I'm pinning 2cc every day.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by someanddone View Post
Some aas hurt more than others, but the three biggest factors for me personally are complete relaxation of the muscle, speed of the injection, and the massaging afterwards. If The muscle is completely loose, the injection takes 30 seconds per half ml, and I massage the area intensely for about 90 seconds afterwards, I will not get sore 98% of the time. Obviously if you try to put 3mls in your bicep or 4 in your quad then you're going to be sore regardless, but with your dosages, you should get used to the amount fairly quickly. Believe me, it takes patience and diligence to inject as slowly as I do, but it has worked for me, and I'm pinning 2cc every day.
Absolutely correct on all this. Pumping to fast is the #1 reason why people hurt worse then others just take your time. As for massaging i get a pill bottle container and roll it over site starting soft then hetting into it towards the end. The steps i take work so well while shooting 3.5cc into quad that i rarely feel soreness and decided to do nothing my last shot and well i have a knot in my ass that hurts super bad lol. I forgot to mention but i will usually schedual a HOT shower just before my shots to aid in muscle relaxation. hot tub works well to for the lucky few that have access. I would use this as a "general" rule of thumb, waist up no more then 1.5cc in any given muscle. waist down ide feel good at up to 4cc. "warm your body to this thought first though"
Old 11-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Banned

Put the test ampule ins ome warm ater for a minute, then shoot it. Pain free.

sustanon used to kill me, but doing this pain was gone.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:26 PM

Ive done that to and it seemed to allow the liquid to flow faster witch is a problem and will cause pain also. its a combo of things i think. Use 29G pinz heat solution prior to injection and that should be fine. alot of people say 29 is to small but, you can barely feel it while inserting and the pin is so small you will NOT be able to pump to fast. ide say if your a amateur learn the procedure with 29G needles so you get the speed of injection down.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:44 PM

Thanks for the recommendations guys. Does anyone have answer to this part of my question though

Another question I have for you guys is if you aspirate and you do draw blood into your needle, (luckily this has not happened to me yet) can you still inject that testosterone and just change the pin and try again or is that not sanitary?
Old 11-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Veteran Member

Depends what you are shooting, type of gear, water based, oil based, concentration, mixture of solvents and so on.

If you aspirate blood pull the pin back a little and aspirate again or just try again with a new pin. I find if I pull the pin out even just a bit it is usually fine after re-aspirating.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Veteran Member

Also unsteady injects can cause pain; the wiggling around tears muscle tissue.

But some products just seem to hurt and some guys seem to feel it more than others. Fact of life. Change brands next time, warm your oil slightly, inject slowly & smoothly, and massage the area after you're done. S'all you can do.

Solo
Old 11-05-2010, 10:56 PM
Veteran Member

I notice I get pretty swollen when I wiggle, not so much injection pain but generalized swelling.